Found Safe MT - Shaila Thomas, 22, Butte, 2 July 2020 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Port80

Verified Insider - Isabel Celis case
Reaction score
...I'm working on this case at the moment. The following is a compilation of information provided by law enforcement, the press, and a little bit of OSInt. I will be posting an updated flier Tuesday morning at around 10:15 a.m to missingcases.com...

--------- BEGIN INFO ---------

Missing Endangered Person Advisory:

Shaila Thomas (22 yrs.)
A Missing Endangered Person Advisory has been issued for Shaila Thomas of Butte, Montana. She has been missing since Thursday, July 2nd, 2020.

A man located her phone Friday, July 3rd in a Dillon, Montana, dumpster. Several messages were found on the phone from her boyfriend threatening Shaila Thomas. The phone also revealed a Google search query, “Butte to Las Vegas.”

Shaila is described as a Caucasian female standing 5'2" tall, weighing 118 lbs. with brown eyes and blonde hair.

Shaila may be traveling with her 25-yr-old boyfriend, Bryce Wayne Baltezar. Bryce Wayne Baltezar has reportedly been abusive in the past, and there is a record of domestic violence history between the two. Bryce Wayne Baltezar’s phone was last pinged in Spencer, a small community in Clark County, Idaho at around 11:30 p.m. Thursday, July 2nd, 2020. After that time, Baltezar’s phone has gone quiet.

Baltezar is described as a Caucasian male standing 5'6" tall, weighing 140 lbs. with blue eyes and brown hair. Shaila Thomas and Bryce Wayne Baltezar are believed to be traveling in a blue 2007 four-door Pontiac G6 vehicle with Montana license plate 1-55025A. It's possible that their destination may be the city of Las Vegas, NV.
If you have seen Shaila Thomas or Bryce Wayne Baltezar, know of their whereabouts, or have information on this case, contact Butte-Silver Bow LED at 406-497-1120 option 1, or dial 911.

Source:
Ex-boyfriend's phone pings in east Idaho hours after Montana mom disappears | East Idaho News

Map of Spencer, Clark County, Montana:
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

High-resolution Print Flier:
http://posters.missingcases.com/Shaila_Thomas_2.pdf

--------- END INFO ---------

Secondary Source:
Butte police ask for help finding a woman missing since Thursday

Additional Source: Butte-Silver Bow Law Enforcement;
Butte-Silver Bow Law Enforcement Department

Attachments

• img8.png
    img8.png
    549.5 KB · Views: 55
You may Report your post and ask a mod to change it.

Welcome and I fear for this young woman based on what you’ve laid out
JMO

OK, I'll see if an Admin can do it.

I see where you're coming from, but along with this possibility, there are a trillion others. I think of it sort of like a game of chess in a roundabout way. Who knows what's really going on. Maybe they're going to Las Vegas to, I don't know, get married and just cut ties w/ the past? People do the strangest things, but it's not like we all need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. :)

Ex-boyfriend's phone pings in east Idaho hours after Montana mom disappears | East Idaho News

Thomas’ aunt, Carrie Hansen, said that Shaila, a mother of a 3-year-old boy, intended to join the family on a camping trip the night she disappeared. The family planned to celebrate her son’s birthday on the trip to the mountains north of Butte, Montana.

“She was all excited about doing that,” Hansen says. “It just doesn’t seem like she would skip out on that.”

That afternoon, Thomas’ mom texted her to see where she was. Hansen says Thomas replied that she and her brother were driving to Helena so he could sign papers for the National Guard. They then planned to pick up her son’s birthday cake.

But Thomas’ brother says that never happened.

“(Her brother) said there was nothing of that sort,” Hansen says. “He didn’t have to go to Helena.”

Just before picking up the cake, Thomas’ mom got a text saying, “I love you mom.” Hansen is suspicious, as Thomas always texted, “love ya mama”

The texts then stopped. A man found Thomas’ broken phone in a garbage can at a Town Pump convenience store. The man called the father of Thomas’ son, who then contacted her family.

“Why would she throw her phone away? All the pictures of her kid are on there,” Hansen says. “It’s just real suspicious.”

Hansen says family members found text messages on the phone with Baltezar threatening Thomas. They also discovered a Google search “Butte to Las Vegas.”

The family called Baltezar and he said, “I haven’t seen her,” according to Hansen. It is this phone call that placed Baltezar in Spencer. After that call, Baltezar’s phone went silent.

“I just hope she’s safe,” Hansen says. “I just hope he (Baltezar) didn’t do something to her … We know she wouldn’t leave her son. Her son is her world. Her baby wants his mom back.”

Thomas’ son is safe with family.

Investigators are working on leads, including a surveillance video in a Dillon Montana Safeway store on Saturday that may show Thomas.

The boyfriend is currently on probation (non violent crime) so he hopefully won't go far.
Butte Probation And Parole
Facility Address: 107 East Granite Street
Facility City: Butte
Facility State: MT
Facility Zip Code: 59701
Facility Phone: 4067238911

From his facebook it sounds like he is in recovery from drugs?

Finding her phone in a dumpster is not a good sign at all. But he could just want to cut off all her communication, in other words maintain control over her. I'm not jumping to the other alternative yet :(

I saw this on FB from Nate. Oh, this just doesn't sound good to me. Hoping for the best, but knowing that the worst happens WAY too often. She was alive on July 3 as witnessed on surveillance in SLC. I hope she is maybe being compliant in order to stay safe.

Last edited:
I saw this on FB from Nate. Oh, this just doesn't sound good to me. Hoping for the best, but knowing that the worst happens WAY too often.
Comments say they were spotted in SLC Utah three days ago. Doesn't mean she is with him willingly or safe, MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back