Found Safe MT - Shaila Thomas, 22, Butte, 2 July 2020 *endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing Montana mother and man arrested in Texas | East Idaho News
Arlington Police spokesman Tim Ciesco tells EastIdahoNews.com the officer saw a blue Lexus G35 parked outside the hotel with a stolen Arizona license plate. After running a check on the car, it came back as stolen from California.

“The officer went inside the hotel in an attempt to locate the individuals who had driven the car to the hotel,” Ciesco says. “A short time later, Ms. Thomas and Mr. Baltezar walked out of the hotel and started to make their way toward the vehicle. The officer approached them and began speaking with them.”

Police arrested Thomas for felony charges of unauthorized use of a car and fraud, according to the Arlington Police Department. Police picked up Baltezar on a felony warrant for leaving Montana while on conditional release from prison.

Unless that Lexus belonged to a relative or friend of Shaila she is probably going to be charged in California as well for stealing the car. Also, she can be charged out of Arizona for the stolen license plate. As it is, she faces from 6 months to 2 years in State Jail in Texas on the Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and (not or) up to a $10,000 fine. The other charge will be for less.

Her bail is $3000 ($1500 for each charge).
It would not surprise me if she claimed credit for the vehicle and license plate so Bryce wouldn't get in as much trouble as he already was in.

In the meantime, Bryce is going to go back to Montana and be out and about in a short period of time.

As long as her son is safe and well cared for, I don't give a fig how long she goes away for. One day, she will regret her poor choices and wish she could get that time back with him.

It sounds like as a couple, these two are not a great combination.

I am just hopeful that when all is said and done that he gets no access to her, I feel like she is still stuck in an abusive relationship and I hope she can heal and grow to be the best for herself and her son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back