GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did he say where he heard that, helpful?

TIA :)

Yes I understand that the two were at the walmart PRIOR to taking her body to bury it... That's why I stated that they would have BEEN RETURNING to the walmart when they went to purchase the shovel.. My point remains the same that when the two left the walmart/lonnie's truck stop the first time with Sherry body in the vehicle to drive to a location in which to dispose/bury her remains its my opinion that the location is within a distance of THAT PARTICULAR WALMART BEING THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE WALMART FOR THEM TO LEAVE THE CHOSEN BURIAL LOCALE AND DRIVE TO PURCHASE THE SHOVEL AND THEN ONCE AGAIN LEAVE WALMART/LONNIE'S TRUCK STOP TO DRIVE BACK TO THE CHOSEN LOCATION TO THEN DIG AND BURY HER..

AFTER WHICH ONCE AGAIN THEY RETURN TO THE SAME AREA OF WILLISTON... HER BODY IS WITHIN A DISTANCE OF THAT WALMART THAT MAKES THAT PARTICULAR WALMART THE CLOSEST TO THE BURIAL SITE..

if she were buried in any other locale between Sydney and Williston they would not have driven to that particular walmart to purchase the shovel... They would have purchasedthe shovel at completely different location, the location CLOSEST TO THE BURIAL SITE..

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DROP OFF HER BODY, AND REALIZE THEY NEED A SHOVEL, AND AND LEAVE TO DRIVE TO A STORE WAY FAR OFF!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! THEY'RE GOING TO LEAVE AND GO TO THE CLOSEST LOCATION POSSIBLE TO BUY THE SHOVEL, AND TO IMMEDIATELY RETURN TO HER BODY AND BURY IT...

SHE IS BURIED IN A SITE THAT ITS LOCATION IS SUCH THAT THE PARTICULAR WALMART IN QUESTION IS THE ABSOLUTE CLOSEST LOCATION THERE IS FOR THEM TO PURCHASE THE SHOVEL..

Imo it doesn't matter what Spell lied about or attempted to hide.. The evidence is on video of their multiple trips to and from walmart/lonnie'sspecifically showing the shovel purchase and subsequent return... SPELLS ACCT IS IRRELEVANT THE EVIDENCE IS ELECTRONICALLY DOCUMENTED DOWN TO THE MINUTE...

JMO..

SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS THIS DAMN IPAD KEYBOARD SUCKS! :D

I had initially thought the same thing. But after thinking about it for a while I changed my mind. The main thing that changed my thinking is that there has been no major search of the area immediately around Williston. There are several convenient locations within several miles of Walmart which would be attractive to someone unfamiliar with the area. The quickest way out of town from Walmart going north or east would have taken them to several of those places. At least one of those locations is littered with hundreds of dead trees and debris with which they could have used to cover her. If LE thought she was nearby they would have gone through those locations with a fine tooth comb. Second, LE asked land owners in a five county area in ND and MT to search their land.

However I do think that they very well could have dropped her off and went back for a shovel, only to then discover that the ground was too frozen to dig. Then put her back in the vehicle and gone searching for a better place to hide her. As for putting her clothes in a dumpster, I do not know. It is quite possible that they did, but on the other hand we have heard nothing in the news of LE searching through the landfill.

I had tried doing some work around my place that week. Even though the temperatures had been in the 50s, the ground was too sold to do a thing. When I mentioned my doubts to my brother about them burying her near Williston he mentioned that he had also tried to dig that week. He was trying to get some gravel from a place one mile from Walmart. He told me that below one inch it was solid and impossible to dig.

So at this point I am doubting the accuracy of the information from Spell that was referenced in the court documents. We do know that they were at Walmart and the truck stop on the evening of the 7th and and we know they bought a shovel and returned it two days later. We do not know they they got rid of her that night.

If spell is singing why can't he be taken on a trip to show them the way he went from walmart, or are lawyers already in the mix.

Just wondering if LE is maybe scared of an excape or public vengence,as the reason Spell isnt being drove to the spot. Just a thought. Or maybe they have more info then they are telling the public again..........grrrr

Did he say where he heard that, helpful?

TIA :)

I'm not certain, as we live in southern California and the case hasn't been featured very prominently in the media here. I think it's likely that he spoke to relatives back home about the case and somehow the details about Spell's confession were misinterpreted along the way. I imagine he found the case memorable because of the North Dakota connection and because his father works in the oil industry (NOT in the Bakken or anywhere near it, though).

Oh just great, now we have legalities that will allow them to walk?

Those 2 animals can stay in Montana. We don't want them back in Williston. It gave me the hee-bee-jee-bees just knowing that they were here.

THANK YOU!!! Very interesting and answers a lot of questions I had.....Bless her heart...Sherry never had a chance against these 2 monsters. :tears:

my heart breaks for the family daily. :(
6:40 to 7:25, that is a wide area of time. What else did they do?
How I wish she could have seen the danger befor it was to late. This just makes me :cry:

my heart breaks for the family daily. :(
6:40 to 7:25, that is a wide area of time. What else did they do?
How I wish she could have seen the danger befor it was to late. This just makes me :cry:

Spell makes it sound so cut and dry.....Waters climbed in the back and strangled her. So, why remove her clothes, then? Despicable, disgusting liars! :steamed:

If Spell wanted to get away an was afraid WHY didnt he just go to the police in Williston? He wanted to cover it up and his family ima thinkn may have helped him....his mom said to go to walmart waters wouldnt hurt him ther.........his Girlfriend call tip line. and he got caught.......now tryn to make a plea of wanting to help LE .......ONLY CAUSE HE IS CAUGHT!!!!

he could do the right thing if he wanted to help LE ....TELL WHERE SHE IS!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911
Back