Multiple nights GA is in the Boggy Creek area.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Or does anyone know if there is a map with tolls on it?

Just use Mapquest. Type in the Anthony's address as the starting location, and pick 6600 Municipal Dr. as the ending location. I don't know if this is the actual address for George's work, but it does show you a route. You can then manipulate the map by choosing to avoid highways and tolls. But in any case, the tolls are listed on the map.

Listening to the bond hearing GA's testimony, he said he went to the meeting on the morning of the 16th. Not hearing about which place he was at on the 15th. He said he just started a new company but not that he was working with them or his old company on the 15th.

Going to check CA's testimony next.

Ok, Here is the 16th for GA:

11:52 p Beline or (Beeline)
11:56 a Airport
11:59 a Goldenrod

Just use Mapquest. Type in the Anthony's address as the starting location, and pick 6600 Municipal Dr. as the ending location. I don't know if this is the actual address for George's work, but it does show you a route. You can then manipulate the map by choosing to avoid highways and tolls. But in any case, the tolls are listed on the map.

Yea, I tried it with Google. That's why my mind hurts. Nothing makes sense.

Wait, Whoa. Whats 6600? I have 7556.

Would this be Airport:

Merge onto SR-528 W

Ok I just did a map for the A's to Municipal Dr. If Airport does mean Merge onto SR-528 W then that corresponds with 11:56 & 11:59. But with all that was going on the 16th I doubt he was working plus there would be another set of these tolls.

ETA: If he went the same way.

From what I gather, Boggy is a very dark road. I just can't see ole GA out there in this area this late. On the 27th he is in this area at 12ish.

I guess there are all kinds of reasons why he would be out there. Maybe KC told them that is where she put Caylee's remains. I can't imagine him going out there to move them or anything, to dark & honestly, to yucky. Maybe he went there to be alone, in the dark, with his fears, tears & prayers.

Surely George would suspect he is being followed or GPS was put on his car. Was this his way of leading law enforcement to this area & away from others?
Maybe, Maybe we will get the truth some day but I am not holding my breath.

What area was George at that he was just staring? And someone mentioned earlier that this might be the area of the car switcharoo?

We were talking about this in the epass thread. This is the switch area. Not sure about if GA was caught staring out at. Bond had some good points in the epass thread. I guess TES searched some of this area and it is an area of interest.What I find so interesting is that GA was there right after KC was arrested. If this is where poor Caylee is at ,then obviously GA knew this before KC was arrested. .....

But....this time frame of 11:56 & 11:59. Plus he could have hit Judge Rd and gone to this place of interest without going through the toll at Boggy.

I suppose that LE has so many other cases to work on....but given how much conflicting and downright lying testimoney there has been ( not to mention hairbrushes), I feel a little surprised that GA doesn't have a tail on him...or at least a device on this car...
and LA, too..

Perhaps they do.

Wait, Whoa. Whats 6600? I have 7556.

Didn't mean to flip your pancake on this....I didn't know the address, so just typed in Municipal Dr. 6600 was the first one in the list :)

Didn't mean to flip your pancake on this....I didn't know the address, so just typed in Municipal Dr. 6600 was the first one in the list :)

Yes, I thought I had gone crazy. Ok...wait...Don't respond to that one.

Maybe since there was only a hit on the tolls for a "one time trip" that he was trying to figure out where KC put her. When was the private conversation GA had with KC at the jail when GA came out and spoke to media about KC said she is SO close dad?

July 25 – Casey's family visits her in prison.

July 26 – Casey phones her brother from jail. During the conversation she states that she believes Caylee is still OK.
"That's still my best feeling at the moment," she said. "If that changes, then obviously I'm going to reach out and say something immediately, but I know mom will understand this more than anyone that there's that bond type of bond that you have with your kid and it's unexplainable."

GA said in the FBI interview that he had an interview for a job on June 24th. That was the same day as the argument with Casey over the gas cans.

July 25 – Casey's family visits her in jail.

July 26 – Casey phones her brother from jail. During the conversation she states that she believes Caylee is still OK.
"That's still my best feeling at the moment," she said. "If that changes, then obviously I'm going to reach out and say something immediately, but I know mom will understand this more than anyone that there's that bond type of bond that you have with your kid and it's unexplainable."

ETA: Sorry I'm getting a head of this conversation. We will come back to this.

But....this time frame of 11:56 & 11:59 are so late. Plus he could have hit Judge Rd and gone to this place of interest without going through the toll at Boggy.

It almost seems like George is drawing LE a map to this place. He would know they could get his toll records. I'm sure he carried a cell phone. Question is, was phone on or off? On makes me think he is leading LE to this area, off may mean he didn't want to be tracked.

Boggy creek has been of huge interest to LE & TES, but WHY? Have true clues led us there or was someone dropping bed crumbs to lead us there? If they led us there, why? To let LE "know" w/o coming straight out & telling LE, thereby forever being blamed by Cindy? Or was it only so make Boggy Creek appear to be something it isn't?

I sure don't know but would love to. :confused:

CA chewing gum and talking about the 15th said that it took forever for police to come but she only had "minutes" to speak with KC between. :crazy:

OK GA started his new job on the 14th of July per CA's testimony.

PP, I hadn't heard he lost this new job with AI?! WHen did that happen?

OK July 16th is the day that KC gets officially arrested. I believe this happens in the early am b/c she is with the police at 4ish at Universal.

Im losing it I spent way too much time here today..Anyhow can anyone tell me what is BC close to on the ping maps...Im trying to look at days if any that KC pinged that area. Is it close to Chris's? TonyR's ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back