Med = Medical
MPD = Milwaukee Police Department
MSM = Main-Stream Media
NBC = National Broadcasting Company
RBBM = Respectfully Bolded By Me

[Contribution # 7193
Thread # 508178]

Last edited:
Unreal, that this thread is less than one page. We have become numb to mass shootings.

I haven't, and I believe that mass shootings, school, work shootings have the same core issues, mental health, and possible bullying. Bullying at work has become acceptable. People who feel powerless, can take back that power by raging back with violence.

Mass shootings are not going to go away until society addresses the issues. And it is not gun control.

What does america have that allows this to happen so much?
What does literally the rest of the world done that has prevented these kinds of shooting from being a weekly thing like here in the U,S of A?
Part of your post is against terms of S. but since it's staying put; it's ok to respond. :)

It has nothing to do with the U.S.
You seem to be somewhat biased against the United States, but other countries are not without their faults.
We have the safest country in the world and that's my biased opinion.

It sounds like the murderer was the bully, and not that other colleagues were bothering him.

The killer had accused others of tampering with his computer and that people were coming into his house and moving the chairs around.
What a pity he was able to sneak back into the workplace after being fired.

Agreed that bullying should never be tolerated; but shootingg others in revenge is never the answer.

Last edited:
I've been looking around for the victim's FB pages as a way to remember them ....Some are most likely being memorialized.

Looks like the murderer had past problems in the 1990's, but something boiled over on the day of the shooting.
Brewery gunman accused of punching woman, gun crime in 90s | Daily Mail Online
His neighbor at the time of the killings said he was 'like a son' to her and was helpful around the neighborhood.
He may have masked a kindly demeanor to hide a growing monster, and an injustice collector.

A nice photo tribute to the victims : :(

PICTURED: The victims of Molson Coors mass shooting in Milwaukee | Daily Mail Online

Friends, family remember victims of brewery shooting | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Took a look around and there's not much info. about the shooter.
He seemed to have distanced himself from his family for a while as in several years. so I'm sure they're hurting as well and had no idea he was coming unhinged.

The youngest victim had landed this job at Molson Coors as his 'dream job' , since it was close to his relatives.
Heartbreaking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SierraShadow2139125