Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a bunch of idiots posting there. Troublemakers.

Someone fill me in who is Murt? Sounds like he is a good guy...I just do not know who he actually is?

Murt saying do not stop donations--I guess people were threatening to not make donations because of him being kicked out

He said don't you dare if anything I want to see them increase!

This is about Caylee not him--this is a good cause and his only interest is finding Caylee

Murt saying do not stop donations--I guess people were threatening to not make donations because of him being kicked out

He said don't you dare if anything I want to see them increase!

This is about Caylee not him--this is a good cause and his only interest is finding Caylee

People on the chat were saying they were going to cancel their donations. They were also saying they were not going to donate water. Wow, some people really don't get it do they?

Wow! Murt has his own thread???

I gotta email him and tell him...he'll smile...cool.

People on the chat were saying they were going to cancel their donations. They were also saying they were not going to donate water. Wow, some people really don't get it do they?

Maybe it was a spur of the moment thought?...I'd like to think Folks are smarter than THAT...but...maybe not.

well I feel like that was a tease.....it was nice to be there....I felt part of the group...even though I couldnt be there in person.....thanks Murt :) it was nice to be there even if for a little bit :)

Trolls are making reading the postings, hard, over there... :(

He admitted earlier today he hadn't registered as a bona fida member of the search party.

Apparentely you had to do that 4 weeks ago.

I'm getting dizzy watching the posts
Can you slow down or stop the posts?

Only by holding the bar on the right of the chat screen with your mouse, sort of scrolling up...and it still jumps around...

I feel bad for Murt, but TES cannot afford to have a lot of phone calls complaining. They have more important things to do. KUdos for Murt for telling people to continue to help TES>

Yes, good for Murt. We all know the bullies do what they can to shut down whatever and whoever they can. They succeeded in shutting down Murt... too bad but he's being gracious and I respect him so much for that.

I thought the search didn't start until tomorrow?

Maybe now that Murt's not filming he can join in with the searchers! Seems like he'd really like to be a part of it. Go Murt!

Yay MURT! You really are a class act! I'm sure that there are security reasons that may be preventing a continuous live feed. Also, they may be afraid that if this kind of filming is going on during the searches that it could create problems. I know that searchers are not allowed to bring cameras.

Nonetheless, I'm sure that MURT will find lots of places to show us that he is allowed to film and I will be along for the ride.

Thanks for today Murt!

I say go park on the other side of the road....at least we could see who is coming and going....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro