Murt's Live Camara Recording In Orlando Now..

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I even see some of our brethren. You go Wsers!

The people saying they are going to "take back" their donation to TES are the very same people complaing about Cindy being such a witch.

Listen people, it is not about Murt, it's not about Cindy, it is only about baby Caylee. ANYONE that takes back their donation, encourages others to do the same or in any other way talks ill of TES is no better than Cindy.

If they wanna tick her off, keep giving & then give some more.

Murt understands what happened, he still supports TES b/c he knows the only important thing is finding that child.

Tim Miller is not the bad guy here, nor is Murt. Time enough to hash out what the heck happened AFTER the search.

I'm fairly sure that Caylee will not suffer if Murt does not Film - Tim knows what he is doing.

This is only about Caylee, and not just because LE needs her body found for the trial. It's about giving her a proper burial and a final resting place that isn't some nasty hole like she's a piece of trash.

At this psoint, TES can not afford to have ANY hint of impropriety. Tim was already upset at whoever leaked the Micky Mouse dress. There is a chain of custody issue that will be VERY important in the trial, and this defense team will make any outrageous claim that they can. n TES HAS to protect the integrity of its searches - that is why they are having training. Murt is doing what those of us who can NOT be there want to do. See what is going on. I can hear the defense now over this issue. They will twist it out of control.

Guys pray for The Anthony's,

I hope we never have to walk in their shoes ever.

I'm fairly sure that Caylee will not suffer if Murt does not Film - Tim knows what he is doing.

Agreed. I don't think it's that big a deal. I really enjoy seeing the sites of interest in this case. Like Sawgrass, Amscot....all that was way too cool for little old me from Canada :) Florida looks SO beautiful.

Is there a Fox live link? I might be able to get to that one? Can't get to Murt's. TIA!

Gosh, I really do appreciate THIS forum!!

Some one on there said to blame Blink, for him getting kicked out of there. That place has a bunch of losers.

You'd think this was a garden party or a gossip fest rather than a search. I sure hope whoever caused Murt to stop showing us the Command Center gets a wart on thier finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro