my 1st post & s.b.t.c

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
snowqueen said:
I think this may be the link you are looking for, but there's not a thing that proves Patsy's hat or boots contained any "beaver" fur or for that matter any kind of fur. Could have been "fake" fur for all we know.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/whynut/?action=view&current=patsyfurboots.jpg
Thanks I have it in my favorites. Why I couldn't copy and paste is a mystery only those my cyber friendly could decipher. The reason I keep the link is there was questions surrounding Beaver Fur and so ......I kept this link and one from the Longmont paper and one from the Enquirer regarding the boots. It alone proves nothing. It in conjuction with the rest starts to fill in the puzzle pieces. Ck

rashomon said:
And who are you to judge others, telling them they are 'not religious' or whatever else?

Coloradocares: don't let that troll scare you. I suppose this is someone trying to intimidate others because (s)he derives a feeling of power from it. Report the annoying posts post to the mods and the spook should soon be over ...

Interesting info about Patsy wearing beaver hair boots, CK. Can this photo be seen on the internet too?
To Toaster: Be gone Troll!!!:razz:

coloradokares said:
Thanks I have it in my favorites. Why I couldn't copy and paste is a mystery only those my cyber friendly could decipher. The reason I keep the link is there was questions surrounding Beaver Fur and so ......I kept this link and one from the Longmont paper and one from the Enquirer regarding the boots. It alone proves nothing. It in conjuction with the rest starts to fill in the puzzle pieces. Ck
The rest of what? What do you have that proves Patsy ever owned anything "beaver", i.e., coat, hat, boots, gloves?

snowqueen said:
The rest of what? What do you have that proves Patsy ever owned anything "beaver", i.e., coat, hat, boots, gloves?
I could swear that Patsy tells Detective Haney that she owns a pair. I have to check.

Toaster said:
So many posters have said that Patsy was explosive in private but she would never show that side of herself in public, as to imply there is more then meets the eye.

Why would John publicly advertise he is a Satan worshipper? Get real.

Satan is powerful. Look at the hold Satan has over you CK. You were in the hospital contemplating life and death and you came to the conclusion that life is to important to be wasting it on these web sites. But what did you do?
You went right back to crucifying the Ramseys as soon as you could. Your faith in God is obviously weak and you will soon be with Lucifer himself as he laughs at how easily you were won over to the dark side.
Hate the Ramseys all you want, it only brings you closer to your destiny.
1. I can be explosive in private - doesn't make me a satan worshipper.

2. Nobody I know publicly advertises they are satan worshiper. So they must all really privately worship satan, huh? YOur post makes no sense.

However, I was wondering if the Ramseys were really aliens. They never denied being aliens, and their behaviour was odd. :bang:

THANK YOU, thank you thank you for the link to the picture of Patsy wearing her boots. I've looked for that picture for months.
wink.gif

Thanks for the link to the boots....

OK, I read the siminal fluid (no sperm) had been found on the blanket in the basement. Does anyone remember having read that, because I don't want to have to search for it again?

intuitive said:
OK, I read the siminal fluid (no sperm) had been found on the blanket in the basement. Does anyone remember having read that, because I don't want to have to search for it again?
Yes - the semen was traced to John Andrew Ramsey (it was his blanket). JAR was in Atlanta at the time of the murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dstewart
Back