MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC lies. She lied about everything she told to LE. Why would she tell the truth about knowing ZG?
So the question is, why does ZG need to lie? She probably doesn't, but I suppose she could have.

Where did you notice that? If you dont mind me asking or can you somehow provide something to verify that? I think if that is true that is a very scary and interesting fact! (If even a fact at all)

Go in her xboyfriends pics :
pics of Beba say my X Beba

there is a comment on one that say * Don't you think you should update you page now,know what I mean*
It's under a picture of Beba.
Also he is 20 yrs old ,and he calls Beba's kids his stepdaughters and on his brother's page ,there is a picture of Beba's daighter's and tag says My nieces.

Nena's other daighter that's older ,says she a tattoo artist

I wondered if someone was trying to set her up too. People like KC are good manipulators and could easily have others involved. How do you know that the boyfriend from apartment hunting is now her ex? Also, does anyone know this guy's name? I always thought that someone should ask him about this whole thing since he was supposedly the one that suggested to ZG to look at Sawgrass. I'm not saying that he is guilty of anything, but I think all routes should be followed with a bizarre and intricate case as this.

I think Kc was set up.
Laura's comments to William ,3 deleted ,only one left
she's ok {I just feel it}
Why delete the others {which with keywords were located on google}{check back a few pages for those}

Why leave the one that sounds like what Casey said ????

I think Kc was set up.
Laura's comments to William ,3 deleted ,only one left
she's ok {I just feel it}
Why delete the others {which with keywords were located on google}{check back a few pages for those}

Why leave the one that sounds like what Casey said ????

:bang:

FYI I saw the Laura profile before it went private and it said that Casey was a "new friend" when you go to friends list. I'm not sure how long the "new friends" remain on that list but somebody could probably find that out. I don't have Proof, so either take my word or not but don't ask me for a screen shot cuz it's not here. All I can say is I swear on my websleuths membership I saw it..and for me being a single mom this is my 1 & only source of entertainment and adult contact so that means a lot!

I don't know how many friends laura had before she went private but ZG only had like 27, I think. Myspace keeps our last 50 added friends as "New." Then as you get more than 50, the first ones added drop off. So ALL of ZG's friends would still be new.

I don't mean to burst anyones bubble but all this information is being discussed on the myspace thread...

Did anyone catch the posting by LR on WW's page?
********SNIP**********
Jul 22 2008 8:23 PM

she's ok.
I just feel it :)

**********SNIP**********

Do you think that maybe she could have said that because she could have been mocking KC? Remember when KC had told her family that Caylee is okay because she feels it in her gut?

I caught that, and a couple of days ago there were two more comments that have been deleted from Laura. One said something about being with him or by his side all the way. The other said W.B. or call, you have both! I think I have something. And he deleted both of those in the last couple days. I don't know if KC was milking them for info, since the kids names in ZGs page and the kids names that LA and KC both gave in their statements were the same with the same weird spellings, or if there was a real connection. I doubt though if Laura would just go befriend these people and give them her real email and phone number with her living in Orlando. Plus, Laura was on at least one of LA's friends pages, I think his name was Saleem??? It was on the other thread

FYI I saw the Laura profile before it went private and it said that Casey was a "new friend" when you go to friends list. I'm not sure how long the "new friends" remain on that list but somebody could probably find that out. I don't have Proof, so either take my word or not but don't ask me for a screen shot cuz it's not here. All I can say is I swear on my websleuths membership I saw it..and for me being a single mom this is my 1 & only source of entertainment and adult contact so that means a lot!

laura's page was found Monday and always has been Private since I found it.
Zenaida page was open until like weds,and Casey was not on there period.
People have screen shots here ,so can be proven,I have actual pictures of some pages ,so this statement is false..
Casey is on Williams page ,Laura has always been private ,so noone knows.
Laura is #8 on Zg's page .

You can sware on your membership ,but people already got the screen shots of all.

Just so you guys know their is a sleuther who is claiming that WW and Casey were dating while Tony was out of town on the myspace thread yesterday night. She said she couldn't provide a link, something about private sources, I take it with a grain of salt but maybe somebody else knows about the link thats why I mention it. I need to go to bed now..to anybody bored go to the photo humor thread Great comic relief and maybe you just may be inspired to create your own. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70832 Hope you enjoy and add more for me to see in the morning! ETA: Sorry guys can't type straight must sleep, I promise I'm proficient in English but typing is not my strong suit at 10 AM so at 3:30 it has gone way down hill.

I know where that info came from and it's ligit.She just wants to keep quiet about it.

True, she got the age and kid thing wrong, but maybe she meant to. Maybe she made up Zanny the Nanny for her mother. Maybe she heard of ZG through one of her friends, particularly WW, since she was quoted as hanging out at Houlihan's. This guy claims to be the owner of said restaurant on his Myspace page. Maybe KC wanted her family and friends to believe that her daughter was being kept by someone. She overheard the name, and then used it. Maybe after she was caught by police she felt bad that the real ZG would be implicated in the disappearance of her daughter. Not to mention, she knew that this woman would deny knowing her since she probably never knew her. Who knows why she said what she said? KC is a liar, and that has been established.

I have been dying to know where she got the name Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she placed ZG at Sawgrass the day before the real ZG was there.

Side note: does anyone know if this is the same Laura that is friends with RM??

Go into william pictures
there are some of a group of guys skiing,now one I thought was RM ,but wasn't sure .Maybe you can tell!!

Go into william pictures
there are some of a group of guys skiing,now one I thought was RM ,but wasn't sure .Maybe you can tell!!

I keep telling myself that I am going to bed, but then you wonderful people bring something to my attention. I have to say that some of you are super sleuthers. I will take a look.

I couldn't tell if they were him or not. In the fourth pic the one with the quote "day on the mountains dame we were tired one more drink b4 we get back to our rooms " under it, I thought the guy that was yawning looked kind of like RM; however, I don't really think it is. I just don't know.

laura's page was found Monday and always has been Private since I found it.
Zenaida page was open until like weds,and Casey was not on there period.
People have screen shots here ,so can be proven,I have actual pictures of some pages ,so this statement is false..
Casey is on Williams page ,Laura has always been private ,so noone knows.
Laura is #8 on Zg's page .

You can sware on your membership ,but people already got the screen shots of all.

Unless they found LR's page before you did..then it's a possibility that they did see before it was private..just saying. The question would be when did they find the LR page.

I just want to do a little side note here. I found a Zeny myspace page back when this all began. When the case was first shown on my local news in Orlando, I was already hitting up Myspace. I did a search for Zenaida Fernandez. There was a profile that stuck out to me because there was a pic on the page that looked kind of like Caylee. I used to look at it all the time wishing that I had some sort of facial feature recognition software before I called LE. Well, needless to say, my boyfriend said it looked nothing like her so I didn't call.

Now, I am wondering if Casey knew a friend of the real ZG. This friend was talking about ZG and how she went to Sawgrass. Then KC decided to look her up on Myspace but could not remember if the name was Fernandez or Gonzalez, so she looked up Zenaida Fernandez. Then found the same profile that I came across. She saw the pic that looked a little like Caylee then was planning telling family and friends that was indeed Caylee.

I don't know. I'm just hypothesizing here, but I'd like to share the page.

Notice how her nickname is Zeny, and she is 25. That would be a year off from KC's description though... She has her location listed as PR, but I know plenty of people that have their location listed incorrectly.

http://www.myspace.com/zeny7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members