Identified! Mystery couple murdered in South Carolina, 1976 - #7 Pam Buckley & James P Freund

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, when it rains it pours! Incredible work by DNA Doe Project. I've followed this case for over 25 years and always hoped they would be identified.

I knew about them a long time ago, but an article in a Toronto newspaper about 15 years ago kickstarted my obsession with them again.

I wonder whether we are going to be surprised if they are people who we have offered up as matches in the past and passed on to LE in Canada and the US with no answers.

I heard it could be a Quebecer (the male) but not partner of Lucie G. We will find out soon.

I hope their families get some measure of peace knowing their loved ones have been identified but the manner in which they died is something no one would be able to accept without a weight of horror and despair.

Edited to correctly identify DNA Doe Project for the result. Apologies.

Last edited:
Wow, when it rains it pours! Incredible work by Othram. I've followed this case for over 25 years and always hoped they would be identified.

I knew about them a long time ago, but an article in a Toronto newspaper about 15 years ago kickstarted my obsession with them again.

I wonder whether we are going to be surprised if they are people who we have offered up as matches in the past and passed on to LE in Canada and the US with no answers.

I heard it could be a Quebecer (the male) but not partner of Lucie G. We will find out soon.

I hope their families get some measure of peace knowing their loved ones have been identified but the manner in which they died is something no one would be able to accept without a weight of horror and despair.

DNA Doe Project worked this case, not Othram. They did have a case announced today though - that of Pecos Jane Doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee