Mystery Man Surveillance

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But why is blob any more suspicious than all the other people at that intersection? That's what I don't get.

I don't think he is...except to the defense team....got to get all that doubt out there now to taint the jury pool. No matter how bizarre. Unfortunately, there seems to be quite a few people in potential jury pools who eat this stuff right up.

Heck....I wanna know how they could even tell this "mystery man" came out of the woods. The video is so poor, he could have just been walking across the street.

and are they true woods? or just an area of trees/brush etc that locals use as a walking "shortcut"

I do a lot of lurking but usually never post but now I have to say, I am truly baffled. None of this makes any sense at all. If there was an "intruder" who took Lisa, then what would be the reason? Sex offenders usually take toddlers or older children, not infants. If I'm wrong on that, please correct me. If someone took Lisa, what would be the purpose of stealing a baby to kill it. Or killing the baby in the home and then taking the baby with you. The only thing that I can make sense of is that someone maybe thought DB was a bad parent and wanted to teach her a lesson. If this was the case, this so called "person" would be scared now for sure and drop Lisa off somewhere. If this "person" cared about DB being a bad parent then this "person" would not harm the baby. The only thing I can come up with is that DB was truly blacked out and something happened that she does not remember. But what could have happened, I truly cannot wrap my mind around. I mean, like was she so drunk that someone came walking by and she said, "hey if you find me more alcohol, I will give you my baby?" And to see the house was tidy and with all the videos and pictures of Lisa it seems that she was very loved so selling her baby doesn't make sense either. This is just bizarre. I thought the CA case was the most bizarre thing ever but it became clear that CA was so manipulative and possibly or sociopath or whatever. But this one with baby Lisa just has me baffled. I don't know where the blame goes...really. I just hope she is found safe but that is getting harder to believe with every day that passes. Sorry for all of my opinions and.....maybe my ramblings shouldn't go in this thread but I just had to talk to someone :maddening: And the surveillance video is ridiculous. That looks like a big nothing to me. So confused. :banghead:

Lurk no more!
Personally, I'm notsurprised at this new exclusive whatever it is...the more evidence pointing to the house, the more coming from the other side leading away from the house.

Heck....I wanna know how they could even tell this "mystery man" came out of the woods. The video is so poor, he could have just been walking across the street.

and are they true woods? or just an area of trees/brush etc that locals use as a walking "shortcut"

There are google earth photos in another thread. I saw nothing that would get called "woods" in my neck of the woods, just some trees, that's all.

I mean really? and the reporter who showed this was soooooo in favor of the family. Odd.

Lurk no more!
Personally, I'm notsurprised at this new exclusive whatever it is...the more evidence pointing to the house, the more coming from the other side leading away from the house.

Exactly. Anything and everything to distract from the cadaver dogs and search warrant. Bottom line, in my opinion, is what kidnapper is going to be carrying a baby around in the middle of the night, without any covering, or anything to disguise the baby? Wouldn't the kidnapper have used a car?

:waitasec:

Exactly. Anything and everything to distract from the cadaver dogs and search warrant. Bottom line, in my opinion, is what kidnapper is going to be carrying a baby around in the middle of the night, without any covering, or anything to disguise the baby? Wouldn't the kidnapper have used a car?

Ohhh so that proves the blob is the kidnapper. Because we didn't see a baby. :innocent:

Well this is interesting, if it is in fact true. I had the same hope when the elder neighbors were also adamant about seeing Laci Peterson walking her dog too.

According to the article it states:

In video obtained exclusively by "Good Morning America," a man dressed in white is seen leaving a wooded area, at 2:30 a.m. the night of Lisa's disappearance.

No mention of a baby coming out of those woods. And it's my understanding that homeless folks were squatting in a home not far from the Bradley/Irwin home.

I just don't know what to make of it.

MOO

Mel

Oh my, this poor man has been Kronked. :innocent:

I don't think he is...except to the defense team....got to get all that doubt out there now to taint the jury pool. No matter how bizarre. Unfortunately, there seems to be quite a few people in potential jury pools who eat this stuff right up.

Amster,
He's been Kronked. JB must have called D and J's DUFENSE Atty Short.

imo

I mean really? and the reporter who showed this was soooooo in favor of the family. Odd.

IMO They are the ones who got an exclusive with this family and paid big bucks to do so.

How stupid do they think the public is? This video shows nothing. The guy seems happy, walking along swinging his arms, no baby in them.

Talk about sleazy journalism. MOO:furious:

They can't imo.
This will be used to cause confusion if Lisa's parents ever go to trial for a crime.

imo

Honestly, I don't even trust ABC after they put the Anthonys up at the Ritz and paid God knows how much for interviews. I guess I need to start dvr'ing GMA. I usually get my info from JVM and NG but it seems that GMA somehow gets interviews with the main players really really fast. Wonder how that could be? Maybe $$$$$$$? Sorry if my child was missing, I would be on every news media/outlet possible with pleas to return my baby. And I don't even have kids. I certainly wouldn't be leaving voicemails for my attorney and awaiting a call back to see what I should or shouldn't say. JMO.

I don't see the video that is supposed to come with that article either (I'm using Firefox on Ubuntu), but I could watch it here:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-developments-14795679

Thanks for that. Interesting defense spin by Cindy, especially not knowing if the dog hit on the carpet or on something on the floor next to the bed.

I don't know about the white blob either -- it just looks like someone coming out of some trees or walking down the street.

MOO

Mel

But why is blob any more suspicious than all the other people at that intersection? That's what I don't get.
It may be the only person on foot on tape in the area at the right time frame.

There are no 'woods' in this area. It is an overgrown lot. 'Woods' is a bit deceiving unless you come from NYC or something like that where more than 2-3 trees growing in the same lot = woods.

Did you view the rest of the ABC video? There are too many discrepancies in the reporting of this case. What jumped out at me was the new lawyer showed the inside of the home and there was not any carpet removed as claimed! Perhaps they took a throw rug which could have came from a thrift store for all I know.

When did this new lawyer start with the family?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019
Back