Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot confirm that she was wearing jogging clothes.

Is the search warrant for Brad himself, in order to take forensic evidence? "Yes, it is".

Anymore details on COD? "Not releasing at this time".

The only search warrants are for brad himself and the house and cars! no details released on cause of death.

House was searched overnight...ending at 6:30 am.

Restarted the search of the house at 8 am today.

Was luminol used? Can't say.

She does not know if brad has obtained a attorney. Brad is letting the children see her family. 8:00 the search will continue of the house. Will not comment on luminol. The body scene has been released. Will be back tomm at 9:00 unless something breaks in case.

There is another PC scheduled for 9 tommorow monrning. If anything happens before then the press will be called back in.

I wonder if they are going to do a dna on his scratches? They had a search warrant for him! jmo

I was hoping the COD would be announced as they do know now how Nancy was killed.

Good morning everyone, and thanks for the recap of the press conference.

They are saying SO MUCH without really saying much at all, IMO.

I'm so relieved that they've got their search warrants and are ready to go today. If those scratches rumors really are true, then they will definitely find out! If Brad IS the that did this, then he must really be shaking now.

jmo

Good morning everyone, and thanks for the recap of the press conference.

They are saying SO MUCH without really saying much at all, IMO.

I'm so relieved that they've got their search warrants and are ready to go today. If those scratches rumors really are true, then they will definitely find out! If Brad IS the that did this, then he must really be shaking now.

jmo

Good morning Panda and I completely agree with you. I think he is their one and only suspect and he has to be a nervous wreck right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541