Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether BC did it or not, I sincerely believe it would not be in his best interests to be reading WS.

Bad for his emotional and mental health, don'tcha know.

Quoting myself here, but in the Photos thread, the slideshow in Post #5, Photo 22. Brad.

I would love for ya'll to take a little bit of time and just look at that photo. The eyes, the mouth.

Tell us your what you see. Your impressions.

Quoting myself here, but in the Photos thread, the slideshow in Post #5, Photo 22. Brad.

I would love for ya'll to take a little bit of time and just look at that photo. The eyes, the mouth.

That was taken during the 14 July presser at 630 - right before Nancy was found.

The man is flat ticked off with questions reporters are asking - they weren't shy about asking about that possible trip to the store at 4 am - he's ticked.

The implication of 'naming' a POI/suspects is the terms are considered prejudicial and inflammatory. The use of the terms can also effect the eventual defendants right to a fair trial by having the potential jury pool assume he is likely guilty during the investigation time-line.
Like you said, the cops have no incentive to 'name' a POI or Suspect.
Of course, that does not mean they don't have one.

I was speaking with my BIL tonight about this case and the whole POI/Suspect thing, he's a sgt. on our police force. He said basically the same thing JTF. In his words it would taint the trial.

Mom, I ain't goin' over to that scary house.

Wonder who paid for Nancy's final arrangements? (As in burial or cremation?) I don't recall hearing about that.

Star12, you asked us to look at Brad's photo. I did. He looks surly. Dissociated. His amblyopic left eye scares the doody out of me. I bet he was made fun of as a child about his eye. It wanders off to the left, and it sits a little bit up higher when it's centered, than the other one. I can see him being belittled as a kid. Now why the heck didn't his parents take care of that when he was young? My daughter had amblyopia and she had to go through lots to get it straight.

Yes, he looks surly and dissociated. I noticed that he was wearing his wedding ring the day he did that appearance. He put his hands on the table with the ring hand out front. Probably for show.

Is his left ear pierced, or is that a freckle?

If I slept on brown and yellow stained sheets all the time, I'd probably look like him too. Why couldn't he use the Tide way back then to wash his sheets? Ha ha.

I'm scared to write stuff that would tick Brad off. He could probably find me!

Whether BC did it or not, I sincerely believe it would not be in his best interests to be reading WS.

Star12....I believe he is monitoring WS. What else has he got to do except wash his sheets?

Oh by the way BC, HT has a full stock of Tide on the shelf. I was there tonight to get some myself.

Mom, I ain't goin' over to that scary house.

Wonder who paid for Nancy's final arrangements? (As in burial or cremation?) I don't recall hearing about that.

Probably sleeping on the couch with a baseball bat or a tennis racket. I betcha he is more scare than you NCNative. Watch out he will throw tennis balls at you if you knock on the door.
You will need to do this...:woohoo:

RC...just had it confirmed the K&B user name I mentioned earlier....

IS the real mccoy! :Banane38:

If you mean once you go down the embankment off the road, not against the black barrier but where the area flattens out, old flowers are there. Is this the location you are asking about?

Thanks, and yes. The location of the old flowers was what I recall we had considered/assumed to presumably be the exact location of discovery. [ Only because the flowers seemed to be placed there intentionally - just off the road, down the embankment, somewhat to the left - matches description of location from WCSO, etc ]

It's of course not clear who left those (or the latter set), but obviously someone who cared. The original set (if it's correct they are in the exact location) would have to be someone who knew themselves (family) - or someone who was told by LE, or perhaps the person who made the discovery (that was no doubt very traumatic)).

OTOH, they could have been left there by a friend or someone just "guessing" as to the original location, or could have been someone who knew exactly.

That was taken during the 14 July presser at 630 - right before Nancy was found.

The man is flat ticked off with questions reporters are asking - they weren't shy about asking about that possible trip to the store at 4 am - he's ticked.

Was this the LAST presser he appeared at? :eek:
Kinda' like Scott Peterson at the ONE presser he was at, the reporters asked him about the 'fishing trip' and he stomped off all pizzy.:chicken:

Scott never allowed any questions again until AFTER LE brought Amber forward, then he made that fake tear on DS when he :liar:denied having anything to do with his sweet wife's disappearance.:bang:

Yeah, these guys all think they're Academy Award material with their 'fake' concerned gazes. They just don't get it, that people can see right through their BS, especially people who've never even met them.:loser:

Hey, BC, you need to keep those lites down low so your bill doesn't get too high. Thing$ might get a little tight now that you don't have Nancy to control your $pending! ;)

JMHO
fran

RC...just had it confirmed the K&B user name I mentioned earlier....

IS the real mccoy! :Banane38:

Not doubting, but I'm totally amazed if this is the case. Amazed they would use the name of the firm as their username, amazed they would make any posts at all (vs merely lurk). Very bizarre. (like many other things about this case... almost unbelievably bizarre)

ditto!

JMHO
fran

:Banane19:

Yeah! YOU!

:aktion033: Go work out instead! ;)

He is playing over and over in his mind what he has left to clean and what else he needs to do to cover his tracks. He has just realized this was harder to do than he expected.:eek:

I was speaking with my BIL tonight about this case and the whole POI/Suspect thing, he's a sgt. on our police force. He said basically the same thing JTF. In his words it would taint the trial.

He doesn't need an 'official label' of POI. The invisible one seems to fit him just fine.:waitasec:

IF he allegedly did it!:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Not doubting, but I'm totally amazed if this is the case. Amazed they would use the name of the firm as their username, amazed they would make any posts at all (vs merely lurk). Very bizarre. (like many other things about this case... almost unbelievably bizarre)

H Kurtz it is assigned to. No posts, but certainly his email address. :crazy:

He is playing over and over in his mind what he has left to clean and what else he needs to do to cover his tracks. He has just realized this was harder to do than he expected.:eek:

Bet this is first time in his life he found all the education in the world couldn't teach what he needs to know.:waitasec:

Heck, he can't even get his story straight on WHAT TIME he went to HT!:bang:

Details.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

I'll be honest - when I first saw the replay of this press conference, and this extracted photo, my first impression (before all the affidavits/implications came out) was that he looked overwhelmed with sadness and grief, to the extent that he could barely move/function. It seemed that it was all he could do, and took all of the strength he could muster to get through that moment. That was my initial impression (FWIW).

I know a hairstylist/colorist who works at the salon there. She used to work at another salon. I haven't thought about asking her.

Oh you can bet the perp cleaned his shoes, tires and probably took himself through a carwash and vacuum. It's killing me not knowing Who Done It, officially.

Wonder IF he used part of that unaccounted for two hours BEFORE LE called him back to the house, to run his car through the car wash?:waitasec:

Wonder if he went to a self serve or hand wash?:confused:

I know our hand wash writes you license # down when taking your order.:eek:

Maybe he should run back to where he got the car cleaned and request a copy of his receipt.....Oh, no! wait,..........he better check if they have cameras. Don't want to have any surprises.:slap:

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads