Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are both cars still in Brad's possession? If they are, I assume they were both processed and there was no evidence discovered. The same with the house. Either he was very careful or the house was not the scene, right? I guess they can't seal the house or seize the cars without evidence or strong probably cause but if LE thinks the crime may have occurred there they must be anxious with him still there.

The cars are in Brads possession, Brad is at the house. The house and cars were processed under the 16 July warrant, not sure exactly how long LE was on scene but have heard from 3am until 7 or 8 pm. There would be no reason to keep the house free of occupants once the warrant was executed whether LE found anything or not. Some of the videos from the various media outlets depict CCBI officers removing items collected from the house and at least the SUV being processed on scene. Again, once the vehicle is processed, evidence found or not, there is no reason for LE to keep it away from the owner. There was also a videographer on the scene to document the condition of the house at that time.

In this instance LE was also inside that house on the Saturday Nancy went missing - Brad allowed it. No telling what LE saw at that time but it is reasonable that they obtained a warrant to do detailed searching of the residence. If LE is comfortable that all items of interest were removed from the residence there should be no concern with Brad being in the house. If LE considers it a crime scene - they have documented it, no need to quarrantine it - same with the cars. Can't drag either of those into a courtroom.

Wow, Mom. You finally let one slip, didn't you? So you say that someone at your home talked to Brad by phone on the 14th. Hmmmm...We WILL be sleuthing on that comment. And since i live so nearby. Hmmm...you have a girl that is going back to college. Did one of your children babysit for the Coopers? nah. That's not exciting enough.

Listen, go have a few glasses of wine and come back. :drink: We need to talk. :talker:

Did you already have wine before you posted this?:rolling:
No, I didn't say by phone he was spoken to. No one from my home has spoken to BC on the phone. But yes, there was a short conversation that took place on the 14th with BC.

NCNative..I changed my wording to my post. I see where someone could have thought I meant different than what I actually meant. I assure you no one spoke to BC via phone from my home.

The cars are in Brads possession, Brad is at the house. The house and cars were processed under the 16 July warrant, not sure exactly how long LE was on scene but have heard from 3am until 7 or 8 pm. There would be no reason to keep the house free of occupants once the warrant was executed whether LE found anything or not. Some of the videos from the various media outlets depict CCBI officers removing items collected from the house and at least the SUV being processed on scene. Again, once the vehicle is processed, evidence found or not, there is no reason for LE to keep it away from the owner. There was also a videographer on the scene to document the condition of the house at that time.

In this instance LE was also inside that house on the Saturday Nancy went missing - Brad allowed it. No telling what LE saw at that time but it is reasonable that they obtained a warrant to do detailed searching of the residence. If LE is comfortable that all items of interest were removed from the residence there should be no concern with Brad being in the house. If LE considers it a crime scene - they have documented it, no need to quarrantine it - same with the cars. Can't drag either of those into a courtroom.

Thanks, RC. I guess it seems to me that if they found substantial evidence they would have held the cars or house longer. Wasn't their evidence found by Michelle Young's family in the home after police had processed it? I agree and see what you're saying, it just creeps me out that if the house was the scene then BC is wallowing in it every day.

Thanks, RC. I guess it seems to me that if they found substantial evidence they would have held the cars or house longer. Wasn't their evidence found by Michelle Young's family in the home after police had processed it? I agree and see what you're saying, it just creeps me out that if the house was the scene then BC is wallowing in it every day.

I understand the creepy ! :)

Michelle Young's house was held for 13 days because it took CCBI that long to process it - very bloody scene from Sheriff Harrison's description. A lot of fingerprints in that home to collect as well since they entertained a lot. Also CCBI spent some time waiting on some sort of special machine (still unidentified as to what that was) to be brought in for use. No idea of how long the wait time was or how long it took to process the scene with that equipment. In that case - one car was processed at the scene and if I recall correctly one was held for a couple of days - Jason Young's SUV was seized on the 4th of November and was held at an impound lot until his lawyer asked for it back - sometime in January of 04.

There does not seem to be a rhyme or reason for how long vehicles are held, if they are held at all and or how long it takes to process a scene. Just guess it varies with complexity. Yes, Jason's sister Kim Young found a portion of one of Michelle's teeth after the scene was processed.

If the house was the scene then it serves BC right to have to look at it each and every day. :banghead:
Now that he has the home sealed up with not a crack of light coming in I hope he hears voices.

Are both cars still in Brad's possession? If they are, I assume they were both processed and there was no evidence discovered. The same with the house. Either he was very careful or the house was not the scene, right? I guess they can't seal the house or seize the cars without evidence or strong probably cause but if LE thinks the crime may have occurred there they must be anxious with him still there.

After finding what 'appeared to be blood' on the left rear door and rear seat, the cops impounded jason Young's SUV for nearly 3 months before finally releasing it to him.

I would imagine if the cops found any blood in either car, the car would have been towed off and processed at the SBI or CCBI.

As for finding blood in the home....after the CCBI processes the scene, they release it. Having said that, I seriously doubt they found blood evidence in the home or car

If the house was the scene then it serves BC right to have to look at it each and every day. :banghead:
Now that he has the home sealed up with not a crack of light coming in I hope he hears voices.

How about Michael Peterson ? Heck he moved back in the house awaiting trial while Kathleen's blood was smeared all over the staircase.:eek:

How about Michael Peterson ? Heck he moved back in the house awaiting trial while Kathleen's blood was smeared all over the staircase.:eek:

You know it doesn't phase these types of people because still in their mind they did no wrong. They just go around thinking the spouse deserved it and if the spouse hadn't done A B or C to provoke them it wouldn't have occured. They blame everything on the other person and fault them.

BC is probably still angered with NC when he looks around the house, even the location of the crime, because of the last month and what he has endured. It's all her fault.

It was all her fault wasn't it? His affidavit shows she was all at fault for making his life miserable.

You know it doesn't phase these types of people because still in their mind they did no wrong. They just go around thinking the spouse deserved it and if the spouse hadn't done A B or C to provoke them it wouldn't have occured. They blame everything on the other person and fault them.

BC is probably still angered with NC when he looks around the house, even the location of the crime, because of the last month and what he has endured. It's all her fault.

It was all her fault wasn't it? His affidavit shows she was all at fault for making his life miserable.

Brad Cooper is a :loser:

Good point. And that was gruesome. I was obsessed with that case.

Yep, just boarded it up and went right on living in the house. I, too, was obsessed with that case. Remember when the jurors took a trip to the house to view the staircase and their reactions? Not good - and that was David Rudolf's (defense attorney) idea.

Yep, just boarded it up and went right on living in the house. I, too, was obsessed with that case. Remember when the jurors took a trip to the house to view the staircase and their reactions? Not good - and that was David Rudolf's (defense attorney) idea.
OH, so he didn't see daylight either? This must be a trait of wife murderers.:whistle:

Not many on here can deny that statement.

Innocent until proven guilty of murder.
However, by most accounts, he was an egotistical, narcissistic AH.

Kinda sounds how pretty boy John Edwards described himself :dance:

Just curious about how you know this. I may have missed something.

Because, while I don't know exactly what bonus he would have received last year (he wouldn't have received the bulk of this year's bonus yet, but soon), I do know the range of bonus for someone in his position and the number specified here was absurdly out of range.

Beyond that, the claim here was that he was awarded that bonus for "landing the Amex account". There are two problems with that claim. The first is that Brad's job does not involve "landing" any accounts or any involvement with external customers, for that matter. The second is that Amex has been a Cisco customer for many years, more years than Brad has been working at Cisco. Amex operates Cisco's global travel network. Both companies are key customers/partners of each other.

I agree with you on this. I really do believe he used the sedan trunk for her body. I just don't have an ounce of me that believes he used the SUV for it.

That must be a good sized trunk to easily fit a 5-9" woman's body in there without leaving some evidence behind - snagging some hair, fluids, DNA in strange places etc. And I don't see WHAT BC would have had on hand (like a suitcase or duffle) that would hold a tall woman's body in one piece? I know he could have used plastic, etc - but that does not always work - hair, fibers etc always seem to remain in most cases. And once she got into rigor, it would have been even harder to move her body. Plus the body would have shown what position she was in at or shortly after death - curled up, on her side, back, etc.

BC would have had to fold Nancy up to get her into the trunk and then unfold her to get her out - from an awkward height. I can see a possible body dump by one man with an SUV, much less so with a BMW sedan trunk.

My Opinion

I have a BMW sedan. The trunk would hold a body. It's a larger one than Brad has, though. Brad has the 3 series. I don't know the size of those trunks.

No BMW chastising, please. We are old folks. We celebrated our 35 anniversary, raising the kids and their getting through college, by getting our old selves a BMW. We plan on driving it til we die, which isn't all that long, ha.

I have a BMW sedan. The trunk would hold a body. It's a larger one than Brad has, though. Brad has the 3 series. I don't know the size of those trunks.

No BMW chastising, please. We are old folks. We celebrated our 35 anniversary, raising the kids and their getting through college, by getting our old selves a BMW. We plan on driving it til we die, which isn't all that long, ha.

I had a BMW once.....yes very nice when new.
Swore I would never own another unless it was always under warranty (repairs are *advertiser censored* higher)
IMO, go with Acura, Infiniti or Lexus if you want a nice car that will last.

I had a BMW once.....yes very nice when new.
Swore I would never own another unless it was always under warranty (repairs are *advertiser censored* higher)
IMO, go with Acura, Infiniti or Lexus if you want a nice car that will last.

Love, love, love Infiniti's. The insurance isn't as totally insane on an Infiniti as it is on a beemer. BMW's are one of the highest rated vehicles for insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm