Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I have not seen all the video's. I thought one of her friends stated in their affidavits it was in between the girls.
So he treated her this way before the girls were born? Interesting.

Hannah Prichard says at least one or more miscarriage before Bella was born and two or three in between the girls' births.

and he can't remember when.....

Hannah Prichard says at least one or more miscarriage before Bella was born and two or three in between the girls' births.

and he can't remember when.....

I'm sure he gave himself a pat on the back for remembering their birthdates when Alice asked him...

I think NCN was just joking about it since I asked someone if they had heard of Freud after they questioned my seriousness about noting the use of "her cell". Just a joke since Freud is wrapped in sexual innuendo.

Who is this Freud person y'all keep talking about... and again, where is their affidavit posted??? :waitasec: :)

Who is this Freud person y'all keep talking about... and again, where is their affidavit posted??? :waitasec: :)

I must get off now...company coming for the weekend.
JS, is this a serious question or another statement going over my head?:waitasec:

JS, is this a serious question or another statement going over my head?:waitasec:

Heh heh... nah... only joking MT3. Someone has asked me if I had ever heard of Freud... and I figured, hey... with all the other stuff that's being made available related to the custody hearing... surely the good doctor has joined this party from beyond and submitted an online affidavit too (to toss in his penny's worth). Just a little Friday levity in the midst of the sad situation. Hope you have a good weekend! :)

I agree with Momto3. Stayed up wayyyyyyy too late and am suffering the consequences today.

BTW, for those who are interested, the granite bench dedication for Nancy is being held at Regency Park on Sunday 10/12 @ 9am. Her parents, friends, the mayor will all be there (as I'm sure the media too).

Salary was 112K a year and bonuses of 25 to 30K this past year.

I agree with Momto3. Stayed up wayyyyyyy too late and am suffering the consequences today.

BTW, for those who are interested, the granite bench dedication for Nancy is being held at Regency Park on Sunday 10/12 @ 9am. Her parents, friends, the mayor will all be there (as I'm sure the media too).

Anyone from WS going??

I just can't get over how far beyond their means they lived! Her spending was not the single factor--their entire lives were beyond their limits--too much hou$e, too (and 2) expen$ive car$, expen$ive preschool, triathlon$, tenni$, art, jewelry, etc. Curbing her gas/food/clothes budget was not going to put a dent in their outrageous over-spending. That's not just "keeping up with the Joneses." It's more like "pretending we are Duke trustfund recipients." Wow.

SG, I emailed Diana Duncan last night and asked her if it was private or open to the public. I have not received a response from her. i also let her know that She and Jessica and Hannah are in our thoughts especially over these last few days. If I get an answer I'll let you know what she says.

I just can't get over how far beyond their means they lived! Her spending was not the single factor--their entire lives were beyond their limits--too much hou$e, too (and 2) expen$ive car$, expen$ive preschool, triathlon$, tenni$, art, jewelry, etc. Curbing her gas/food/clothes budget was not going to put a dent in their outrageous over-spending. That's not just "keeping up with the Joneses." It's more like "pretending we are Duke trustfund recipients." Wow.

runr,

I know! I am saddened by their financial sitch. They were headed for eventual bankruptcy with those kinds of spending patterns and willingness to amass consumer debt, and by the time these cases are over...well...I guess financial problems are the very least of it. Tragic, the whole thing.

I agree. An 8 thousand dollar painting of a bear? If he is telling the truth she bought it behind his back and I would have been pissed too. I did hear him say that the AX credit amount was 27K hers and 17K his so he can't blame her completely.

One thing I'm unclear of and I was wondering if another poster could clarify. he said currently he has cc debt over three cards. One Master Card and 2 Visa's. I THINK I head him say 15K over three cards. But it could have beed 50K he said. He said it was all for legal council. Is it 15k or 50k on EACH card or a total of whichever???

He said $15K on his cards since Nancy's death.

The bear painting was $9K. I'm sure it was lovely...but you could pretty much buy a whole (live) bear for less than that or you know, get a picture blown up into a lovely framed/mounted poster, for like $200.

The bear painting was $9K. I'm sure it was lovely...but you could pretty much buy a whole (live) bear for less than that or you know, get a picture blown up into a lovely framed/mounted poster, for like $200.

Sorry I meant to type 9K LOL.

Ok that's what I thought I heard but I also heard him say he paid 12 to 15K for the exam too. I wonder if that came from his checking account since he got that huge bonus.

NCSU95 will appreciate this: I'm going to go find a Dave Ramsey book, lovingly caress it, and breathe deeply into a paper bag.

Or maybe contact Sarah Palin and she could shoot one personally so you could have the head mounted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela