Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that there are folks that automatically assume that all the affiants are lying while they have nothing truly to gain by lying, or at most they can save face or have their story heard, but they are not central players and their lives or their children's futures are not at risk.

Yet, these same folks seem to think that the key person, who has the most to lose, who is statistically the most likely to have perpetrated a crime is the most likely to be truthful.

I am totally OK with innocent until proven guilty - but we're not applying this the same to the defendant and the affiants - we're not applying the same scrutiny to them, and we're not viewing them ALL with the same level of skepticism.

Odd.

I have thought the EXACT SAME THING! It is so ODD that some people would rather ignore the person who really looks guilty and instead, think the truthful ones are the guilty party!!!

Was she fat?

Honestly? Why would you ask this? What difference would it make? Would it then make it "okay" for Brad to have treated her the way that he did?

And, incidently, no, she isn't. She's beautiful.

I wonder if she is even aware of all this going on or that he has mentioned her name. Can you imagine thinking life is wonderful, only to be indirectly connected to a murder case by having your name being brought out publicly? She might be in for a huge shock :eek:

I imagine she does know. It's my understanding that she's back in Medicine Hat, working at Medicine Hat College. Same college as Brad's dad but a different department.

Honestly? Why would you ask this? What difference would it make? Would it then make it "okay" for Brad to have treated her the way that he did?

And, incidently, no, she isn't. She's beautiful.

That's exactly what I meant by my "wtf?!" I couldn't believe someone would ask this... as though it would matter AND without being a little kinder in the word usage (if one had to ask, wouldn't "overweight" be a little more pc??!)

That's exactly what I meant by my "wtf?!" I couldn't believe someone would ask this... as though it would matter AND without being a little kinder in the word usage (if one had to ask, wouldn't "overweight" be a little more pc??!)

I get what you're saying here. I do. And if I thought B&B were serious, I'd be joining you, but ... "knowing" B&B, I'd say it was a joke referencing BC's comments to Jennifer.

I get what you're saying here. I do. And if I thought B&B were serious, I'd be joining you, but ... "knowing" B&B, I'd say it was a joke referencing BC's comments to Jennifer.

I will admit I am not familiar with B&B but I do find the posts often very odd so maybe it is indeed this person's humor.

I've been worrying about the laundry thing.

And all those towels.

(bolding mine)

Me too. What was it, three loads of towels? Wow. That's a lot. Seems like the Coopers had need of a lot of towels (for clean up?) before 7 am that Saturday.

Also, I'm wondering about time. He said he did more than 4 loads of laundry, maybe as many as 6, between 7am and 1pm. Maybe I just have an old washer and dryer, but there's no way I could get through that many loads of laundry in that time frame. Okay, MAYBE 4, if I got the clothes out of the laundry as soon as the dryer stopped and each load only required 60 minutes to dry.

ETA: But I can't usually get a heavy load like towels out in 60 minutes.

Shop vac's are usually wet or dry vacs depending on what filter you have in.

My SO is a clean freak and prefers vacuuming instead of blowing or sweeping as to not swirl dust around into more places.... so - vacuuming our garage would be reasonable.

Same here in this household. And it's multi purpose!:crazy: - yesterday we had people over for Thanksgiving. My dh vacuumed the entire living room including the furniture with the shop vacuum because of the cat hair! That sucker with it's hp got every hair I tell ya!:) Kinda loud though lol...the cat hid under the bed until he finished.

As it's after 10 am Tuesday now, I am guessing we should be seeing a news article in the not-so-distant future about whether or not K&B got all that info they demanded.

I find it interesting that there are folks that automatically assume that all the affiants are lying while they have nothing truly to gain by lying, or at most they can save face or have their story heard, but they are not central players and their lives or their children's futures are not at risk.

Yet, these same folks seem to think that the key person, who has the most to lose, who is statistically the most likely to have perpetrated a crime is the most likely to be truthful.

I am totally OK with innocent until proven guilty - but we're not applying this the same to the defendant and the affiants - we're not applying the same scrutiny to them, and we're not viewing them ALL with the same level of skepticism.

Odd.

I don't think any of the affiants have lied. I fully believe that they believe what they put in the affidavit.

Calgary123 - I agree with you about the one way train ride - most definitely. However, I also believe Brad bought his own ticket and freely chose to take the ride. At the first hearing, an agreement was reached with no one but the parties involved - I expect the same will happen this time or there will be some big excuse on Brad's part why this needs to be continued. I believe they have signaled this option and potential outcome by filing yesterday for all of LE's work product related to Nancy's murder. There will be a big pity party when they don't get it.

As to Ms. JWB - I admire the fact she came forward, given the potential involvement because of her action, it seems obvious to me her choice to do so was based on a moral decision to do what she felt was right. Brad's words about her, either way you look at them, makes it obvious that he did not really want anyone to hear of his past relationships as he knows better than anyone the pattern established. I hope the media leaves her alone, all of you for that matter. Thank you for your insights and please accept, at least from me, that your insight is appreciated.

Same here in this household. And it's multi purpose!:crazy: - yesterday we had people over for Thanksgiving. My dh vacuumed the entire living room including the furniture with the shop vacuum because of the cat hair! That sucker with it's hp got every hair I tell ya!:) Kinda loud though lol...the cat hid under the bed until he finished.

LOL. This may explain Brad's receding hairline! See he's got all his hair....it's in a canister, but it's all accounted for! :bang:

As to Ms. JWB - I admire the fact she came forward, given the potential involvement because of her action, it seems obvious to me her choice to do so was based on a moral decision to do what she felt was right. Brad's words about her, either way you look at them, makes it obvious that he did not really want anyone to hear of his past relationships as he knows better than anyone the pattern established. I hope the media leaves her alone, all of you for that matter. Thank you for your insights and please accept, at least from me, that your insight is appreciated.

I too, admire, that she was able to come forward. I feel badly for her that she's now being hounded, her words questioned and people making uncalled for remarks. This is why more people don't come forward at times like this. It makes their current life He**. You have people searching them out and posting every possible link they can find, opening them up to unwanted contact. They've not asked to be named in this but yet they were. There names should never have been made public. Let's respect people's privacy and choices.

Unfortunately, my family does not support me wading into the circus that this has become so out of respect for them, I won't be.

ROFL - I think they call this a jinx when people post the same thing at the same time. Think perhaps I ought to go clean floors for the day...and do several loads of towels.:crazy:

Nope, you go nowhere, you will be needed for the discussion following! :blowkiss:

I too, admire, that she was able to come forward. I feel badly for her that she's now being hounded, her words questioned and people making uncalled for remarks. This is why more people don't come forward at times like this. It makes their current life He**. You have people searching them out and posting every possible link they can find, opening them up to unwanted contact. They've not asked to be named in this but yet they were. There names should never have been made public. Let's respect people's privacy and choices.

Unfortunately, my family does not support me wading into the circus that this has become so out of respect for them, I won't be.

You are right - many do not come forward because of the potential issues. Can't say I blame them if they don't. I was not exactly happy yesterday to see the bug man accused of being an RSO.

You are right - many do not come forward because of the potential issues. Can't say I blame them if they don't. I was not exactly happy yesterday to see the bug man accused of being an RSO.

That, at least, was an error due to a publication of a story with a man of the same name, so it was a mix-up. Not as bad as some people on GOLO who just accuse innocent people who are trying to help of lying or having an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member