Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, maybe the clothes were nearby, or not quite what he described. After Scott Peterson, I just can't imagine anyone else being so stupid to give a description of clothing and have it turn out to be something so entirely different. :eek: I too am beginning to think this was more premeditated instead of a heat of passion/argument killing with these details coming out. He might have been sitting at home while she was out at the party getting angrier by the minute and just waiting for her to get home. At least the little girls are now with Nancy's family ~ a very nice surprise that the judge ruled in their favor. It really seems to me that he is the #1 suspect for the judge to make this ruling.

Thinking about it - he could have been getting angry. Jessica Adam said that Nancy was going to help her paint and then they were going to go "organize" Nancy's house. Wonder what that means exactly ? The house in Lochmere or had Nancy found a new place to be I wonder ?

Oh, they have already had the trial?
Perhaps you will share with us who the jury convicted.

Stick around with us, wherego. :)

It is important to be reminded that this is just a message board and that once the ball gets rolling (ie people hear/read snippets of information), sometimes many assumptions are made and often things become stated/accepted as fact when they are not yet proven.

You must also realize these are the feelings of the family. It's time now for LE to substantiate what "information" this is based on. In-laws never take too kindly to the man/woman that are causing their child pain in a divorce. Couple that with the fact that their daughter has been killed, I can't even imagine what they must be feeling towards this man. My prayers are with Nancy and her family.

Thank you RR for replying - and I competely agree with you regarding their feelings. I can't even imagine what they are going through and they are all in my prayers as well.
The point I should have made is that NC has no Grandparent Rights and being able to gain custody of those beautiful girls in a situation like this is very rare in NC. I just don't think "feelings" listed in a petition for custody holds much weight in NC. If that were the case, the parents of these worderful people - Eric Miller, Michelle Young, Janet Abaroa - would have full custody of their grandbabies. I'm just shocked that they were able to gain custody so quickly (but I'm sooo relieved that they were). There must have been some incriminating facts against Brad brought to the judge in this case. JMO

Jilly,

Sorry, I stand corrected. I live in NC, but had two instances of business that were calling me to Canada earlier this year. After those were over, I have not kept up with the times...

CyberPro

No problem CyberPro! At least you have your passport now and you can travel anyhow with ease!:)

Thinking about it - he could have been getting angry. Jessica Adam said that Nancy was going to help her paint and then they were going to go "organize" Nancy's house. Wonder what that means exactly ? The house in Lochmere or had Nancy found a new place to be I wonder ?
I wonder about that comment too. Assuming he was going to be home all weekend, how could they be talking about the house Nancy shared with Brad? That doesn't make sense given the information we now have about his disposition and not even giving her enough spending money.

You know, if you read his blog at the Adventures of Brad webpage - right after he got his MBA, which corresponds to this time period, he makes several entries about how much work and cost was associated with getting his bike back up to snuff for the upcoming iron man episodes. Training costs money as well, it is possible the money went to those important activities.

WTA - it could have also gone for education costs associated with his MBA - possible.

Sorry if this has been answered, I'm trying to catch up as I just got home. I thought that too, but he was either finished or almost finished his master's when the increase was made. Plus, there was a prior increase from 10K to 24K a few years before that as well. That's a lot of money in just a few years.

I wonder about that comment too. Assuming he was going to be home all weekend, how could they be talking about the house Nancy shared with Brad? That doesn't make sense given the information we now have about his disposition and not even giving her enough spending money.

I don't really know what "organizing" could entail especially since Nancy was a SAHM - the house couldn't be that far out of whack do you think ? haing just returned from a vacation with her folks though it is possible Brad was just a slob and the house was a mess when she returned.

The point I should have made is that NC has no Grandparent Rights and being able to gain custody of those beautiful girls in a situation like this is very rare in NC. I just don't think "feelings" listed in a petition for custody holds much weight in NC. If that were the case, the parents of these worderful people - Eric Miller, Michelle Young, Janet Abaroa - would have full custody of their grandbabies. I'm just shocked that they were able to gain custody so quickly. There must have been some incriminating facts against Brad brought to the judge in this case. JMO
I know it's very rare, and I think the part about him saying he was suicidal (last year, IIRC) might have had something to do with the judge's decision. I also heard on NG that LE agreed with the family's petition.

I appreciate it.

Oh, and WHEREGO?
30vexs4.gif
ke7uzb.gif

9pwf0i.jpg
2wmpcb5.jpg

2nlh4zo.gif
29f5sh4.gif

Okay, I think I might be in trouble now....

:floorlaugh::laughbig: Cracked me right up Jovin! lol

Thank you RR for replying - and I competely agree with you regarding their feelings. I can't even imagine what they are going through and they are all in my prayers as well.
The point I should have made is that NC has no Grandparent Rights and being able to gain custody of those beautiful girls in a situation like this is very rare in NC. I just don't think "feelings" listed in a petition for custody holds much weight in NC. If that were the case, the parents of these worderful people - Eric Miller, Michelle Young, Janet Abaroa - would have full custody of their grandbabies. I'm just shocked that they were able to gain custody so quickly. There must have been some incriminating facts against Brad brought to the judge in this case. JMO

I wonder if it might have anything to do with the fact that they are Canadian citizens (they being all members of the family). JMO
I wonder how many other states have no grandparent law-is that common in the states? Seems quite harsh to me....IMO

The point I should have made is that NC has no Grandparent Rights and being able to gain custody of those beautiful girls in a situation like this is very rare in NC. I just don't think "feelings" listed in a petition for custody holds much weight in NC. If that were the case, the parents of these worderful people - Eric Miller, Michelle Young, Janet Abaroa - would have full custody of their grandbabies. I'm just shocked that they were able to gain custody so quickly (but I'm sooo relieved that they were). There must have been some incriminating facts against Brad brought to the judge in this case. JMO
The incriminating info about his being a danger to himself IMO sealed the deal. Under the circumstances, I can't imagine the judge ruling against the petitioners. Better to err on the side of caution considering what's transpired and the cloud of suspicion hanging over the father. That...and very smart lawyers got Nancy's family the order. I, for one, am happy for that.

OK, We have yet another tragic case here. First of all, I have to send my sympathy to Nancy's family. It is truly horrible what they are going through right now. I am glad though thta they have temp custody of those little girls. That speaks volumes to me btw. The family had to be extremely credible and had to have some good evidence or else the judge never would have allowed this to happen. kudos to this judge!
Unfortunately we most likely have a self serving husband/father who murdered his wife and children's mother- he's in an affair and probably has been for quite some time now...Nancy knew and Nancy wanted a divorce. Brad I'm sure was thinking divorce wouldn't be bad,but,"geez, all that money I'm gonna have to pay her...I CAN'T do that!!! whether premeditated or not, He killed her. I have not a doubt in my mind. he is unstable and he is evil and he is in love with no-one byut himself. I hope he is arrested tomorrow!

Please help me find Nancy Grace program? I live in EST, I have Timewarner cable. At 8pm I tuned back and forth to MSNBC, FOX, and CNN. I thought she was with CNN but she wasn't on at 8pm. Yet others here saw her. I looked through Timewarner channel lineup and it doesn't say anything about Nancy Grace.

Please help me find Nancy Grace program? I live in EST, I have Timewarner cable. At 8pm I tuned back and forth to MSNBC, FOX, and CNN. I thought she was with CNN but she wasn't on at 8pm. Yet others here saw her. I looked through Timewarner channel lineup and it doesn't say anything about Nancy Grace.

She is on CNN Headline news Not CNN. She can also be seen at 10pm est, and 1 am est

I know it's very rare, and I think the part about him saying he was suicidal (last year, IIRC) might have had something to do with the judge's decision. I also heard on NG that LE agreed with the family's petition.

The threating suicide in winter of 08, I would think, is hearsay - unless he sought counseling, I guess. After reading the petition, I was under the impression that he had no choice. I wonder if they had a will that stated anything about custody.

She's on CNN/Headline News channel. Her program is on again at 10pm ET. :)

Try CNN HEADLINE channel

CyberPro

The threating suicide in winter of 08, I would think, is hearsay - unless he sought counseling, I guess. After reading the petition, I was under the impression that he had no choice. I wonder if they had a will that stated anything about custody.
That's why I inferred he "said" he was because I haven't heard of any proof of it either. I just think the judge was ruling on the side of caution and we don't know exactly what LE contributed to his decision, only what I heard on NG. I just have a feeling Brad's their #1 suspect even though nothing has been stated in the p/c. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini