Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My hubby just said the lawyer looks like John Felipe from "Hells Kitchen" He is so right!

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html
I don't think I have enough brain bleach to deal with how skeeved out I am by this pedophile's dream of a website.

NeJame says that G & C have tried everything humanly possible to get Casey to talk. THAT confuses me because at one point Cindy said (on news) that she has not talked to Casey about the case.

WHICH IS IT?!

Has anyone actually left a pizza in the back of a car and smelled it? I live in Fl. I could do it, I just don't want to. If it looks like the pizza under my daughters bed, it definitely looks like leather. Extra cheese.
They're replaying videos now of Cindy's several different explanations for the 'odor'. Totally unbelievable, each time I hear them! Of course if there's something in the trunk that's either human decomp. or rotting, the odor is going to get stronger the longer it's exposed to heat inside the trunk. I've never left pizza or any other food in the trunk of my car for 2 wks. but it sure wouldn't smell like a dead body, imo.

I read something on here today which I wish NG had asked... it said that if she is tried on the child neglect, she cannot later be tried for murder in FL... if that is true, they need to be in a little hurry. I have never heard of that law before.

Nancy discussed this a while back, she suggested that the murder would carry a whole different set of circumstances. I think it is a law in Florida they can get around. The law comes from the circumstances leading to the neglect would then lead to murder, double jeopardy. I agree with Nancy the murder would carry a hold different set of circumstances, a different ballgame, if you will.

There wasn't anything in the report that I recall about Winn Dixie pressing charges or AT&T..BUT that means nothing of course. I just liked that Target and BOA were like "bring it on"..right away.

Two of those a are a late add-on. They just declared a few days ago.

I have never left cooked pizza in my car. Left uncooked Digiornio in my car once. Long story, but car was in impound for 9 days and the smell would have choked a horse. It sure as the heck choked me when I made bail. No, I did not lose my child...I slugged a cop car. Broke my hand went to jail.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell of my personal experience with Mark Nejame. Yes, he is a defense attorney. I would normally have a bad opinion of him for taking this case as I despise the Anthony family.

I just need to say that I know him and he is a very kind and decent man. He is Orlando's leading defense attorney. A few years ago, I reached out to him for help in a situation with a member of my family. I was at my wit's end and faxed him a letter asking for help. I never expected to hear from him, but he phoned me within minutes of receiving my fax. He took the case immediately and resolved the situation within just a few days. He did it at no charge. He told me that he understood that I was a single mother and he had a lot of respect for single mothers as he was raised by one himself. I don't want to go into details of the case, but my family member was innocent and if it weren't for Mark, there is no telling how long it would have taken and how much it would have cost to resolve the situation.

He is a very kind and generous man. I personally don't think that he is taking this case to get publicity for himself and I doubt if he is charging for his services. I feel that he is most likely doing this out of the goodness of his heart.

That said, I wish he wasn't helping the Anthonys. I don't feel they deserve it. I just felt a need to share with my fellow WebSleuther's my experience with the man. I feel that I owe that to him for his kindness.

josephsjordan, Since you're on here tonight, a question...
When do you feel we'll see a murder 1 charge?

Ok...now that electronic payment...could that be constituted as wire fraud and covered by the FBI? I askes somewhere else and couldn't get an answer.

That would be federal charges as they arrested some politicians on the same charges. If she is indicted on Federal charges, there will be a "bunch" of them as that is the way they do it.

I wish LE would hurry up! My comcast is gonna bump me off in a few minutes.....I always miss the tail end of Nancy!

WE tossed cooked pizza in our open dumpster at a pizza place on a daily basis and it was hotter than in 'Fla and it never smelled and it never had maggots. They are makign up things.
Thanks for the info! I always thought maggots would be from body decomp, not cooked pizza left in the trunk which would dry out. I'm not doing any experiments though! :)

Missy, ty, sure hope you are right, seems right to me too

Lorraining, ty for the update on atty

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo