Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Then, there's the IRS, curious to know what's been happening with these various defense, etc funds.
I know someone is looking into it, I doubt they have non-profit status and I imagine the irs would want an impartial administrator (not the family or the atty, but a bank)

That is interesting............and that motel picture with Casey and Caylee is interesting too.

I didn't see the motel pic..link please? I searched that photobucket and I didn't see it..hm what page?

Then, there's the IRS, curious to know what's been happening with these various defense, etc funds.

Well that, and I have always wondered if there is an investigation going on about any type of welfare fraud by Casey. I wouldn't put it past her to use a fake address, collect for children who don't exist or.....maybe the other states she named from early on are places where she is also collecting for Caylee.

jmo

Fuquaylj said:
You know, I think I understand what Nejame is saying....GA and CA are victims here, and so is my a$$ because all I've been doing since this case started is sitting here reading websleuths!!
:laughbig::biglaugh::laughbig:

So true!!!

How long have the web cams been off? Or is it just my computer? I wonder if something is going down like NG said a rearrest? Let me know if you guys get anything.

Link me to the webcam please..I don't feel like hunting it down LOL.

Someone said they saw a car leave the house not too long ago. Last time JB was ticked off b/c LE didn't afford him the opportunity to bring KC to jail..Maybe they watched NG and someone is turning her in??? Just a thought.

Link me to the webcam please..I don't feel like hunting it down LOL.

Someone said they saw a car leave the house not too long ago. Last time JB was ticked off b/c LE didn't afford him the opportunity to bring KC to jail..Maybe they watched NG and someone is turning her in??? Just a thought.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html HOUSE

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html VARIES

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 25

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 20

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/t...mobilecam.html TRUCK 19

REPORT CAM PROBLEMS http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Us?pageId=5.11

I haven't read this whole thread, just the last page so forgive me for this please.....Do you all think Nejame looks like Freddy Munster? Seriously?

I told my DH "OMG, they hired Freddy Munster!" LOL

If they admit they know Caylee is no longer alive, people won't continue to donate to the "Find Caylee" fund. Why won't anyone ask their lawyer why they aren't spending that money to look for Caylee....and I don't mean driving a billboard around either. I mean really look for her. They did try to hinder Tim's search. Cindy sent an e-mail to all the local news channels. Ask him about that!

I totally agree it is ALL now about money.......IF they admit she is dead how will they pay their bills? This is ALL a scam at this point and MAY have been from the beginning...........

Still trying to find out how much insurance they had on her.

I finally bookmarked the post originally from Spangle because I got sick of looking for ten minutes to find the link.

I finally bookmarked the post originally from Spangle because I got sick of looking for ten minutes to find the link.

Yes and my first shot on the webcam after a few days of not looking is of a man bent over..so I got a nice butt shot..GRrreat

I haven't read this whole thread, just the last page so forgive me for this please.....Do you all think Nejame looks like Freddy Munster? Seriously?

I told my DH "OMG, they hired Freddy Munster!" LOL

I hear ya!

I don't usually think about the Munster fam, but I was lying awake last night, or this AM, trying to figure out which Munster equals which Anthony, after seeing this guy.

This activity, of course, is vital to solving the case.

Someone please fill me in....Cindy actually emailed tv stations to hinder TES searching?

Couldn't the pajammie family just take naked baby pictures like every other family in the world? My kids panic every time the photo albums come out but baby buns on the wall.....they would kill me!
Yep. It won't be fun when she's in 8th grade. It will be 10x worse when she's in high school and dating. Wierd...wierd...

Yes and my first shot on the webcam after a few days of not looking is of a man bent over..so I got a nice butt shot..GRrreat

Yeah I watched it for a while thinking that he must have some pretty good balance to stay bent over like that for so long and then I realized the frame must be stuck.

I like reading this thread, don't get me wrong...

I just wish we could get through it without making fun of peoples physical appearance. Saying people need to "get to the gym" or comparing them to the living dead are kind of rude.

There are a lot of different people that make up this world.

I think websleuths is above this kind of thing.

Though obviously, Nancy's shiny shirts are fair game:) Come on, why else would she wear them?;) But seriously, I see that is in good fun, just ribbing. But the other stuff is kind of awkward to read, and it takes forever to catch up with 30 posts all making fun of appearance.

And for the record, he probably didn't do his own makeup:)

Thank you for the sobering reality check:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Got a little carried away on the roller coaster and did not mean to offend anyone or be mean or nasty. Just got carried away with eveyone's hilarity, even though it may have been misplaced. I apologize sincerely for my own behaviour on this thread tonight.:silenced:

Their creepy and their spooky
Their lawyers really kooky
Their stories full of hooky
The Anthony family
Nejame is a scream
Belongs in a museum
(Can anyone still see him?)
The Anthony family
The universe surrendered
The earth tilted and up-ended.
Out from hell was rendered
The Anthony Family