Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think I want to barf..... this makes me sick

Whooo, NG!

They wouldnt put a shovel in the ground before either.

I can't wait to see what Nejames (sp?) has to say about those clips of G & C!

So it doesn't matter if she goes back to jail while out on bond as far as the 'big bond' goes? I thought it revoked :confused:
Sorry, trying to keep up....too many bonds to keep up with :crazy:
She has two bonds. One for the current 'economic crimes' and one for the child neglect. A third one will be if she's re-arrested and new 'economic crimes' charges are filed. I hope that makes more sense! :)

Right, I thought that's what it was, no 10% up front for the bond, just a promissory note.

OH boy, NG seems to have a lot of respect for NeJame and yet, I can feel it, she's going to blow it out the water any sec,

??

OMG ~ she just did!!! she yelled at him!!! :eek:

But what about Cindy and George refusing to give TES anything of Caylee's so that their dogs have a scent? They have hindered this investigation at every single turn.

Get em NG!!!! "they are turning away from the truth" RE: The Anthonys

So it doesn't matter if she goes back to jail while out on bond as far as the 'big bond' goes? I thought it revoked :confused:
Sorry, trying to keep up....too many bonds to keep up with :crazy:

Only if the financial institution recalls it due to violations of it's policy...

Oh man, this guy is goooooooood......

leave them alone??

"surrendering to the Universe and giving in to the fact that Caylee is not with us"

I'm like wahhhhh thhhheeeeee

She has two bonds. One for the current 'economic crimes' and one for the child neglect. A third one will be if she's re-arrested and new 'economic crimes' charges are filed. I hope that makes more sense! :)

Yes it does, thanks!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico