Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, not seriously! :)

She announced at, I think, the bail bond hearing that she is a "decomposition nurse."

I'm a nurse, and have never heard of such a speciality. Silly me! I thought decomposition, after death, was untreatable! :)

Doesn't it have something to do with scheduling staff? Not related to death at all.

I have a question that is O/T: why isn't Greta covering this anymore????? Its like she doesn't even want to touch this case anymore. Anyone know why?

Their hand is being forced to cover politics first.. Caylee will be up next...

Their creepy and their spooky
Their lawyers really kooky
Their stories full of hooky
The Anthony family
Nejame is a scream
Belongs in a museum
(Can anyone still see him?)
The Anthony family
The universe surrendered
The earth tilted and up-ended.
Out from hell was rendered
The Anthony Family

I have a question that is O/T: why isn't Greta covering this anymore????? Its like she doesn't even want to touch this case anymore. Anyone know why?
It seems politics have taken over her show. She's been talking about Sarah Palin all week. I too wish she'd go back to little Caylee's disappearance full time! :(

No, not seriously! :)

She announced at, I think, the bail bond hearing that she is a "decomposition nurse."

I'm a nurse, and have never heard of such a speciality. Silly me! I thought decomposition, after death, was untreatable! :)

"Take 2 large pizzas, a jar of chloroform and call me in the morning nurse." In my best Groucho Marx voice.....:crazy:

The Anthony family
Nejame is a scream
Belongs in a museum
The Anthony family
The universe surrendered
The Anthony Family

I was thinking of this when I saw their lawyer this evening. :Banane18::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The Anthony family
Nejame is a scream
Belongs in a museum
The Anthony family
The universe surrendered
The Anthony Family

OMG that is funny.

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

That is just mentally disturbing! While I love baby buns, I just can't understand why you would do that!

4 new leads........ He won't tell the details of the leads........ He said the LE said not to share the details..........

It is so good to see that G & C are doing everything subject to approval of LE. The Anthony's and the Sheriff's--functioning as a unit at last.:furious:

What planet is this guy from?

Doesn't it have something to do with scheduling staff? Not related to death at all.

Not that I, or any medical professional I know has ever heard of. :)

She's actually a home health manager or supervisor.

Couldn't the pajammie family just take naked baby pictures like every other family in the world? My kids panic every time the photo albums come out but baby buns on the wall.....they would kill me!

How long have the web cams been off? Or is it just my computer? I wonder if something is going down like NG said a rearrest? Let me know if you guys get anything.

It is so good to see that G & C are doing everything subject to approval of LE. The Anthony's and the Sheriff's--functioning as a unit at last.:furious:

What planet is this guy from?
The planet of Anthony?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie