Nancy Grace 1/13/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew P. at scene of memorial; people are still bringing items for Caylee.

Kathy B. on now.

Kathi on about story she broke today! Go WSers!

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's stunned about the cremation because so many bodies are exhumed in other cases if new evidence develops. Many famous people are buried and not victims of grave robbers, like Jon Benet Ramsey and Anna Nicole Smith. She's questioning the panel about the reason the family believes the remains will be disturbed.

Video of crime scene memorial, continuing to grow.

KB found home in video, abandoned for a year owned by a Gonzalez Family.

Kathy Belich..........talking now about the house found (by WS)

Drew P on talking about the shrine. Kathy B on now. She said the house is less than a mile from the A's, abandoned, owned by a "Gonzalez" family. Psychic directed?

It is hard for me to post here because I want to add comments and we are not supposed to do that anymore!!

the house where the PI's searched.....last name is GONZALEZ

The house in the Video is lass than a mile from the Anthony home & is owned by a "Gonzales"

PI says he was directed to the house by a psychic

Abandoned house is less than mile and is owned by a "Gonzalez" family - so sleuthers on here were right.

DC was taking direction from psychic on how to conduct a search of a crime scene.

Hoover says A's were aware of the Nov search in Nov.

DC claiming he was directed by psychic. DC did a superficial search by psychic's directions. Questioning why the A's didn't report the Gonzalez house to LE when they found out about it.

Showing the PI video now............

A. Family knew of search in Nov.
Home in video less than a mile away from crime scene.

Commercial Break...

The woman who was on the phone with the PI is on next

I wish NG would quit playing that video. It just breaks my heart. :(

Didnt someone say that it wasn't the psychic that led him to the crime scene area, just the house?

OMG, they played the "close to Home" audio and I caught the "P" sound on it this time!

Oh please, I could just barf!! CA wants Caylee's ashes so she'll have SOMETHING to control. She's given up on controlling GA and Casey will spend the rest of her "skanky" life in prison. I doubt LA would allow CA to control him the way she controlled Casey.

Caller asking about duct tape/ fingerprints/ mike says absolutely!!

Caller asks if prints can be lifted from the duct tape......Mike Brooks says certainly.

Showing the PI footage again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member