Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
chloroform.jpg
Here's the pic that was on Ricardo's myspace page.

Yeah, my aunt fanny he doesn't know what it means.

It seems he hasn't heard of this man ~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Gonzales

:doh:

Look if you're going to supply facts your just gonna muddy up the whole case! :eek:

ditto.. Jose and KC deserve each other. We should be glad he doesn't know what the heck he's doing, better than her having a good savy Lawyer that can get her off the hook. Keep blabbing Jose about yourself and KC. Of course has anything been mentioned about Caylee from his disgusting mouth?

I'm not sure he could pick her picture out of a lineup of two different children and Caylee.

I can't find a link to the email itself, but here's one to the article that tells what was said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18471440/detail.html

Peter responded in an e-mail, saying, "I would not want my granddaughter around a person that condones her daughter killing her own child. At least I know where mine is." :saythat:

:clap:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html
"Baez ended the press conference saying he is working to get the trial venue moved, but that he would not disclose where he wants the trial moved"

Although in this article- it doesnt show his "racial comment"...however, I now understand why Baez would play the race card & mention this about the change of venue request....I believe his goal would be to have it changed to a venue with predominately Hispanics for potential Jurors....which is why he is playin the pity party with the media, getting the word out there that he's being judged as a Hispanic Attorney. I saw right thru this one...only thing is...now how is he going to gain sympathy from the Hispanic Community blaming "zanny" for the kidnapping?...He no longer can blame a "zanny" if this is his ultimate goal of change of venue. So where is he supposed to go for a fair trial in Florida....Miami? Kissemee?

All I do understand about Biaz holding a presser, is it was conveinent as all get out to do on a "dump day"..Im not buying it that someone urged him to do it. It all about the damage control with the public. All my opinion of course.

And as far as the fuzzy letters LE is speaking of, if you read the article at the top it talks about her backpack with the Words "Adorable" in fabric letters. I am assuming, these are the fabric/cloth letterings they are looking for in the search warrant. It appears Casey had a thing for crafts doesnt it? Practice for her craftyness in making things out of soap in the pokey??? Maybe

A town in the Panhandle without any electricity, papers or schools. :eek:

I believe she will deny it till Casey is found guilty , then she will continue to deny, thats Cindy for you :rolleyes:

I think she could accept that a horrible accident happened. I think that is what they were trying to get her to admit during the August 14/private-meeting-with-George-that-never-happened. This was the time period that the plea deal was on the table and they clearly seem concerned that JB is not telling her what she is up against.

Of course only Casey knew that she couldn't say it was an accident and take a plea deal. When they found the body with duct tape and stickers on it that would have blown up in her face.

I viewed the sticker from a different light then many others whom mentioned 'silence of the lambs' and such.

I believe it was a after-thought and that the heart was placed there as a minimal effort of the killer to should 'some kind' of 'weird compassion' AFTER the murder.

IMO

Agreed Chemaster, a little bit of KC love. Who would have guess being loved by KC was so dangerous! No wonder TonE didn't return her calls.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member