Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. My first post here! I was planning on just lurking, but I can't help myself.

A few things that bug me...

This is what LP said on NG tonight - When we were there, the garbage bags had red ties, however, we understood that the ties were yellow prior to us being there and the bag that they found had a yellow tie. And also if you look at the washer and dryers and television films that were taken, a before we were there they were one color and after we arrived it seemed as though they were different. -I still can't make sense of it. ETA: If quoting isn't allowed, I'm sorry! Please delete.

But if they did really get a new washer & dryer, don't you think the media would be all over that delivery since they were still crawling the place at the time? I think there could've been evidence in the filters and hoses.

Also, about the bags being mentioned... what color were the bags of stuffed animals and toys that CinA got rid of in July or August? And could any of those things match the room stuff, ie Winnie the Pooh?

:welcome: Leashay
I agree LP is really off sometimes...me thinks he just has a really good sense of intuition...he plays his hunches in the media and sometimes...he's right...the rest of the time he isn't...but I still like him...:crazy:

I'm still catching up on this thread. FWIW.....

LP was talking about trash bags that were by the washer and dryer. That's all.

if LP is correct in that they replaced the washer and drier before he got casey out of jail first time. that tells me they knew caylee was dead and that casey killed her. it would seem they replaced the w/d just so no evidence could be gotten from them from when cindy washed the clothes before the le even got there. it makes me wonder exactly what casey told them when she sat down with lee. i wonder if she told them the truth since its been said if she told anyone it would be lee.

LOOKs like WS'er already has an eary shot of the washer & I know web cams were up when LP (& the motorhome) were out side so maybe we can see the new W & D.LOL...

there's something new here everyday...

It's probably something like Fraternal Order of Police. Something designating GA's past career I would guess.

It's not an FOP sticker. It may be a local LE booster sticker. People think that those stickers will get them out of traffic tickets. FOP stickers usually look like below, some have a dark blue circle with a gold badge.

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 63
I'm still catching up on this thread. FWIW.....

LP was talking about trash bags that were by the washer and dryer. That's all.

IDK....us watching the repeat heard him say Washer & Dryer.....said check pic's you can see they're different colored.

Yes, and no sign of being buried. I just don't get it. What IS JB's reason for not allowing the family to bury that poor baby. Is there a theory about that out here in WS-land?

I thought I read last beginning of last week that the defense was fixing to release the body for burial. No reason she shouldn't be buried by now, they've had plenty of time for retesting.

I believe this was taken July 25th...got this in email from a friend who goes to another blog site.

july25photos039yellowbagties.jpg

Hi everyone. My first post here! I was planning on just lurking, but I can't help myself.

A few things that bug me...

This is what LP said on NG tonight - When we were there, the garbage bags had red ties, however, we understood that the ties were yellow prior to us being there and the bag that they found had a yellow tie. And also if you look at the washer and dryers and television films that were taken, a before we were there they were one color and after we arrived it seemed as though they were different. -I still can't make sense of it. ETA: If quoting isn't allowed, I'm sorry! Please delete.

But if they did really get a new washer & dryer, don't you think the media would be all over that delivery since they were still crawling the place at the time? I think there could've been evidence in the filters and hoses.

Also, about the bags being mentioned... what color were the bags of stuffed animals and toys that CinA got rid of in July or August? And could any of those things match the room stuff, ie Winnie the Pooh?

Welcome to Websleuths!!!

What is that thing that looks like a badge next to their license plate?

Maybe they made a donation to a certain police org. or something. Here in tx you can get one for TX state troopers and it's a decal to put on your vehicle.

I hope LE have asked Lassen for any duct tape he may have left over from the 'nothing but clothes party' in May. I think it was Exit 13 or Nitrous that said that everyone but KC was using duct tape at that party. If I'm not allowed to post an image mods, please forgive and delete. :blowkiss: I know I'm not allowed to post an attachment yet but I'm not sure what the difference is.

samaway

Its a good thing they have a sample of a trash bag from early on in the investigation (from the car) so they can link the murder to someone in the Anthony home (KC).

It may not be possible to match the bag Caylee was found in with a current one in the Anthony home as I am sure they have since bought new trash bags.

I hope LE have asked Lassen for any duct tape he may have left over from the 'nothing but clothes party' in May. I think it was Exit 13 or Nitrous that said that everyone but KC was using duct tape at that party. If I'm not allowed to post an image mods, please forgive and delete. :blowkiss: I know I'm not allowed to post an attachment yet but I'm not sure what the difference is.

samaway

Sorry, posting that image didn't work. Hmmm, now what? I'll try something else. Lassan is decked out in a whole suit of duck tape.

Here's the image ... I hope :woohoo:

LassenandJonathanCastIronTattooMay0.jpg
[/IMG]

IDK....us watching the repeat heard him say Washer & Dryer.....said check pic's you can see they're different colored.

Yeah, reading in print now puts a different meaning to it. WTH was LP talking about? He really could have been talking about the washers as well as the garbage bags. That's awfully interesting if he was.

if LP is correct in that they replaced the washer and drier before he got casey out of jail first time. that tells me they knew caylee was dead and that casey killed her. it would seem they replaced the w/d just so no evidence could be gotten from them from when cindy washed the clothes before the le even got there. it makes me wonder exactly what casey told them when she sat down with lee. i wonder if she told them the truth since its been said if she told anyone it would be lee.

Bold by me: Wow, maybe they just really needed a new washer and dryer! Since we keep them for such a long time, when 1 goes the other is usually close behind so many people replace them as sets.

Wonder if the lady that took the Anthony's trash bag, still has the bag/ Anyone remember what color the tie was?

I was blogging on another site where she also blogged, it was recommended to her that she hold on to the bag "just in case", and she said she was going to.

After blogging about the cut up cap that looked like the one Annie was wearing it was suggested she notify LE. She said she would and that was the last we heard about it. I never saw her blog again at the time I was there.

Don't let Casey get wind of the Ant's buying a new washer and dryer! That money could have gone to help bond her out the first time around! :crazy:

That was good! Maybe the washer & dryer belong to Lee since he moved in with them.

Sorry, posting that image didn't work. Hmmm, now what? I'll try something else. Lassan is decked out in a whole suit of duck tape.

Here's the image ... I hope :woohoo:

LassenandJonathanCastIronTattooMay0.jpg

Hi Noddy, About your links and fixing them, the one abo*e has an extra [/IMG] at the end of the link. Delete one of them and your image should show up I think.

The big link has some extra symbols and letters at the first part of it if you are looking at the link itself: <a href="

Try deleting that part of the link. I think the link should begin with http, and anything in front of that makes it a dead link.

xoxoxox Good Luck Sweetie

Hi Noddy, About your links and fixing them, the one abo*e has an extra [/IMG] at the end of the link. Delete one of them and your image should show up I think.

The big link has some extra symbols and letters at the first part of it if you are looking at the link itself: <a href="

Try deleting that part of the link. I think the link should begin with http, and anything in front of that makes it a dead link.

xoxoxox Good Luck Sweetie

Noddy - I can see the pic.

I wrote to Exit about this on the Exit thread and he replied! It was shortly after the body was found and we were hearing rumours about the duct tape.

Can anyone find that thread???

Found it! Here it is:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71652&highlight=Exit13&page=4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads