Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe they have a receipt of a dress that was purchased by someone in the family
and was given to caylee

I was wondering if *maybe* the dress in question may have been purchased at JCP?? Does JCP sell Disney clothes?? Cindy did not want LE to see her statements for some reason. :confused: Maybe they (LE) got the statements thru other means?

The way I feel you have to take Tim at his word. And his emotions tonight spoke more than his words could have. They have found something that belongs to Caylee, no matter what, and Tim is said that it got leaked. There is more to come, the bones had to be close by. I take Tim's word at 100%.
LP on the other hand I like him and want to believe him but we must remembe that the FBI guy knew him in the 80's and the was over 27 years ago and people change so I have to take his word as a grain of salt only because of his so many speculations.
My opionion only.

When kids reach the age of 2 they usually only go to the doctor once a year. So since Caylee was close to 3 maybe her weight/height weren't acurate. Unless she went to the doctor recently for something else.

Also, perhaps CA knew of the dress and that is what led to the comment about not ever speaking to TM again.

Destiny, on SM, a respected poster said this earlier today...

http://.net/index.php?topic=3672.msg496759#msg496759

Might be related...I don't have a link, but remember reading she had connections at the Body Farm, too...don't know if these are THOSE connections, though.
Interesting...Destiny just "popped" onto the SM board a few minutes ago to say that she is going to have to pull herself away from this case as she has other things to deal with...

What I'm wondering is to whom in the media the searcher leaked this information. Up til today, I'd only seen it as speculation on the Internet, and with not as much detail as we were given tonight.

Wasn't necessarily someone in the media it was leaked to. It could have been leaked to a family member or gotten back to an official with LE, but not by HIM. That's not the way Tim works. His claim is "repeatedly", if you didn't hear it from me, it's not true.

He always keeps the people he is working with informed, such as LE and the family is always foremost in mind, no matter what. It's just the right way to do things.

Thanks for posting that. IMO Caylee looks about 1 1/2 to 2 yrs old there. There is no way that dress she has on in this photo is a size 6. So if this is the dress that they think they have found I think that they are going to find that it is not.

When my oldest daughters were little , the oldest was small for her age and the younger was large for her age by the time they were 5 & 3 people thought that they were twins and they were wearing the same size - 3-4. My brother at that time worked for disney and would occassionally bring them clothes, costumes ect. Disney's products run on the smaller size but at 5 & 3 my daughters wore 4-5 in any disney clothing.

Interesting...Destiny just "popped" onto the SM board a few minutes ago to say that she is going to have to pull herself away from this case as she has other things to deal with...

Yes and I don't think the timing is a coincidence.

I was wondering if *maybe* the dress in question may have been purchased at JCP?? Does JCP sell Disney clothes?? Cindy did not want LE to see her statements for some reason. :confused: Maybe they (LE) got the statements thru other means?

yep, im heading in that same direction
:)

Also, perhaps CA knew of the dress and that is what led to the comment about not ever speaking to TM again.

I agree something must have happened for CA to snap at TM. He did nothing to that family but help them when they called TES for help. It like they gave TM a slap in the face.

Tell me about it. I could have also sworn that there was meeting between family and TM last week. Only to find out that they canceled meetings for this week. Did they actually have a meeting last week and as a result didn't want to meet again this week? Or did Tim meet alone with LE for 4 hours?

Before meeting with the A's TM met with their attorney MN for 3 hours on Friday. He was supposed to meet with A's on Saturday and MN was acting as a facilitator/intermediary.

Obviously CA stuck to her guns and refused to meet with TM or even talk -- ever!! TM was visibly drained after the meeting with MN, I think he both completely understands how the A's feel, with a missing Caylee but also is stuck between a rock and a hard place -- he wants to help the LE but the family even more so. If they wanted it.

Lacking A family cooperation and support makes things a lot harder and it is tearing him up. There are other more deserving families who desperately want him to find their kids as well but -- he'd like to bring Caylee home.

Wasn't necessarily someone in the media it was leaked to. It could have been leaked to a family member or gotten back to an official with LE, but not by HIM. That's not the way Tim works. His claim is "repeatedly", if you didn't hear it from me, it's not true.

He always keeps the people he is working with informed, such as LE and the family is always foremost in mind, no matter what. It's just the right way to do things.

Please don't misunderstand me, I respect and hold Tim in the same awe as everybody else. That said, this is all very very odd and I can see from this thread I'm not alone.

There have been multiple speculations about what has or hasn't been found when TES searches - this board alone is full of threads of it. Why decide to confirm this the night before a GJ? Tim's been in Orlando since Thursday and has made multiple statements to the press and nothing like this was ever mentioned.

Let me see if I got this straight. TES came back again to search for Caylee's body because Cindy Anthony contacted him and then when TES/TIm showed up CA blew him off 3 times and this is why he is not going to continue the search and is going home?

She plotted and planned to make this man look like a fool, he unfortunately believed that she was on the up and up and was suddenly interested in finding her granddaughter. The anthony's are a study in group dynamics, these people thrive off each other's dysfunction. I have a hard time imagining any of them actually being able to function on their own...manipulation is the name of the game.

Before meeting with the A's TM met with their attorney MN for 3 hours on Friday. He was supposed to meet with A's on Saturday and MN was acting as a facilitator/intermediary.

Obviously CA stuck to her guns and refused to meet with TM or even talk -- ever!! TM was visibly drained after the meeting with MN, I think he both completely understands how the A's feel, with a missing Caylee but also is stuck between a rock and a hard place -- he wants to help the LE but the family even more so. If they wanted it.

Lacking A family cooperation and support makes things a lot harder and it is tearing him up. There are other more deserving families who desperately want him to find their kids as well but -- he'd like to bring Caylee home.
He was well aware of the family's feelings last time he went to Orlando to search. If that is the problem, why come back to search again?

When kids reach the age of 2 they usually only go to the doctor once a year. So since Caylee was close to 3 maybe her weight/height weren't acurate. Unless she went to the doctor recently for something else.

And speaking of accuracy, they still have the June 9 date on the tees and flyers (I think still on the flyers)... what a joke.

I am too tired to look it up right now but I remember when CSI first went into the home to search they listed several things that were taken out. I remember us discussing the sizes. There were 2's, 5 and 6's. It in the evidence list somewhere. I remember we weren't sure if the clothes were Caylees or KC's.

who is this and why does this matter in this case??

Just remember we haven't seen all the photos they have of Caylee, only the ones that were on the computer or put out by the fam. We may not have seen Caylee in this particular dress, but TES may have seen it through LE.

I don't think Tim would have brought this up at all as a possibility if he weren't fairly sure it could pertain to the case. He would have said immediately he didn't believe it was related at all and not looked so ill over the whole thing, imo. He was very upset about it. If he felt it was nothing...I would not expect that kind of reaction from him.

Yep. Lots of Disney dresses but no Mickey Mouse one...The only one with Mickey Mouse was on Caylee when she was about 1 to 1 1/2 years old and definitely was not a size 6.

Pink: Mickey Mouse dress described was not a Mickey Mouse dress, it's a "Disney" dress. You might want to clarify through NG's email on that, but to my knowledge, Mickey Mouse didn't wear dresses. I think it's all in the translation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back