Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TES Found a dress. Size 6. Micky Mouse. TES worker was unable to keep it Quiet.

This is what I heard on Fox 35 this morning. That GJ's dont hand down indictments in 1 day. They have probably been meeting secretly, this could be the last day with GA testifying. So we could have an indictment today, but not likely.

I also heard that this is the last day of this GJ, that a new one will be seated soon.

You see this is what I was thinking, just because GA got a subpoena to go before the GJ and decided to blab that to some reporter doesn't mean that TODAY is the first day that this GJ is hearing about this case. It could be that GA is the last witness that they hear from.

Since GJ meetings are generally not announced to the public the idea that they haven't already been hearing about the case is information we wouldn't have had in the first place.

If today is the last day for this GJ to meet, than the possibilities are that they have already been hearing the evidence or there is something huge that wouldn't require more than one day to vote. You don't start giving evidence to a GJ on their last day, it really doesn't make any sense at all.

thanks so much for posting all this youtube of nancy. I didnt tivo it because of the giants game and another show my husband had to see.. phew.. glad i got to see.. Your dog barking was hilarious!

That is what I thought. Someone who doesn't want the body found planted the dress there so searches would be done in that area instead of where the body really is.

I immediately thought that when it was mentioned! I was even more convinced when NG asked Time what condition the dress was in and he said it was in good condition. There is no way an article of clothing would be in good condition after it had been out in the weather for months and gone through a hurricane.

As I was watching Nancy Grace last night, I had the wierdest thought pop into my mind. I'm sorry if this has been discussed, I have been away from this board for a while.

There was a point last night where Nancy was wondering aloud about CA and not cooperating with TES - maybe LA is involved in a cover up (will not give DNA or a lie detector test) and CA knows this and is not trying to protect Casey, but LA? Any one else have this thought?

Back yard fence height.........

anthonyflags.jpg

Does the Neighbors house have a second floor or is it a ranch?

If so he would have a "Birds Eye View " of everything going on in the Anthiny Yard

According to the video shot on June 15, here is what Caylee was wearing at that time.

picture.php

The dress is the third picture in this link
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

As you can see this is a much younger Caylee, perhaps just 1 and I do not think a size 6 would fit.

Here is the link where the story originated from
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

Thank you for posting the link to David Lohr. I was going to go to his site last night, but was too tired. He clearly states the "dress" was not found by
TES which is exactly what I heard on NG. Tim said it was found by a searcher, he did not say TES. I think this is not evidence, just a plant because of the condition of the dress and Tims facial expression, he smiled when he said good ( condition) to NG's question.

I immediately thought that when it was mentioned! I was even more convinced when NG asked Time what condition the dress was in and he said it was in good condition. There is no way an article of clothing would be in good condition after it had been out in the weather for months and gone through a hurricane.

I'm pretty sure a randon person, such as the lady who stole the Anthonys' trash, planted a dress there b/c we all knew TES was going to search there. They wanted it found the day before the meeting with the Grand Jury. I'm almost positive this is not Caylee's dress. This is a Disney World dress - and this is Orlando. I'm sure more than one person have this garment.

If so he would have a "Birds Eye View " of everything going on in the Anthiny Yard

I think the neighbors on both side have ranch style houses. I don't know about the people behind them though.

Are there houses behind the Anthony's?

I found probably 20 of these dresses on eBay for sale. Several pics below.

Some of them say they tie in the back, some say elasticized back or spandex back, so the larger size 6 may fit a much younger child.

Many of the ads say these were purchased at Disney World, not at Disney Stores.

Many came with ears......but none of the ears were pink......I wonder if this dress could have been given to Caylee by a friend and KC or Cindy added the pink ears??

00cayleemouse2.jpg

00CayleeDisneyDresssz6-6x.jpg

00CayleeDisneyDressxxs2-3.jpg

00CayleeDisneyDressEarsShoes.jpg

00CayleeDisneyDressDesc.jpg

Just a couple of the eBay URLs:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Disney...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minnie-Mouse-Dr...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/WALT-DISNEY-WOR...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Minnie-M...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I've been wondering why its 'borderline', seems to me KC is full blown personality disorder.

Borderline got its name as it is borderline between neurosis and psychosis.

The thing with PD's is - its a set pattern of response and behavior
no matter what the circumstance . Its not adaptive but rigid
and dysfunctional - " disordered "

Off topic a little....

My dream last month Mickey and Minne were talking to me.....Mickey told me MY DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE................ I posted this on the dreams thread last months.

Now the dress is described with M&M from WDW.................

I followed the Dreams thread closely, chesterp, and when I heard about this dress being found, I recalled something about Mickey/Minnie on that thread and searched for your post. A very interesting dream. Here is the link to your post:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2711869&postcount=137

I'm wondering ..... the pics of the Mickey Mouse dress don't really look like a dress a child would wear everyday. Not so sure it's related to the case.

The photos were taken from a news helicopter. All homes in that neighborhood are ranch style with no other houses behind them.

If you click on the link within that link, it says Picture #3 shows Caylee wearing the identical dress that was found. It's the one of her with the Mickey Mouse ears, where she looks to be about 18 months old.

It also show her in a more recent Cinderella shot

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back