Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You miss the point entirely. It's wrong for some posters here to criticize Kobe for supposedly supplying misinformation when he was barely allowed to finish one sentence. It was Nancy's response that was misinformed. Purposely. She cut Kobe off and then twisted his words around. Hardly a victory. Are you going to now claim that Nancy knows more about forensics than Kobe does?

Who says I can't rant here? And who decides whether something is a rant or criticism, anyway? And what's the meaningful difference? Or is this how you defend Nancy? Not by addressing the merits of the post but by attempting to silence her critics? By creating some vague standard named "rant" in order to set something up not minimally related to the discussion?

This thread is NOT about NG, but the topic of the show.

The associate that was with Baez this morning appears to me to be a relative of baez, perhaps a brother. Did anyone notice the resemblance?

I bet they tested those maggots too......they can reveal what the maggots were feeding on.

And perhaps what generation the maggots were and thus generally how long Caylee may have been dead.

T

The associate that was with Baez this morning appears to me to be a relative of baez, perhaps a brother. Did anyone notice the resemblance?

I think that is another attorney Jose Garcia. I think I saw that somewhere in a thread here.

NG is a Patriot (as O'reily would say) she remember's one of the brave people who died defending our country every night.
She promotes ALL missing people and she even spoke for the Sund Carrington foundation once.

You may not like her, but she has passion for the victims and always has.

I thought the very same thing, Patty. Did you catch his name?

There was a good plug for Texas Equusearch at the end and request for anyone who can to donate.:)

I think that is another attorney Jose Garcia. I think I saw that somewhere in a thread here.

They weren't really sure who that person was earlier, they have a name of Jose Garcia, but that's about it. To me the other attorney has the same facial features as Baez.

When NG asked Kobe if DNA could be extracted from the body fluids he was right when he stated that they may not be able to. Nuclear dna degrades very quickly in a hot environment. You can bet it was very hot in that trunk while it sat in the tow yard. It only takes hours to a few days in the heat for nuclear dna to degrade to the point where extraction wouldn't be likely. She should have let him finish his point.

Also, I wonder how helpful the maggots would be because those maggots likely never fed on Caylee. I don't think they stay maggots for almost three weeks.

I didn't notice the acrylics but her nails were done very nice and she got her hair dyed - it's amber now, not the dark brown - I'm sure someone came to the home - you know gotta have the nails, eyebrows and hair done so she can go search for her missing daughter - she seems so upset doesn't she???

The tears only came when Baez said that Casey was a daughter too - no tears when he said that her daughter was missing

She will look real pretty in a few months - plain nails, unplucked brows, and dye job growing out. :crazy: Sorry, couldn't resist! You are right though - I noticed that she only cried when JB mentioned she was someone else's child.

I don't know if Baez is failing at coaching or KC is that stubborn, but she is entirely too made up to make anyone believe she is a worried/grieving mother.

I totally agree - where are the bags under her eyes from lack of sleep and crying (I could see them in GA's eyes this morning)? She is so made-up that she appears as though she is just buying her time till this fiasco is over (like she believes she did nothing wrong and will get off these charges). :bang:

Let's not make this into a RANT about NG - PLEASE!

Thank you Patty G!!!! :blowkiss:

I doubt your post got poofed. I just didn't see it.:)
So Baez doesn't need to request a motion for this? It's a given?

Yes the 175 days is a given .

That is why it is called in the Criminal Rules ..a "Speedy Trial Without Demand."

That is where it stands unless Baez does the speedy trial motion. But that motion also certifies to the Court that they are ready for trial. That motion would change the clock to 60 days.....

RULE 3.191. SPEEDY TRIAL
(a) Speedy Trial without Demand. Except as otherwise provided by this rule, and subject to the limitations
imposed under subdivisions (e) and (f), every person charged with a crime shall be brought to trial within 90 days of
arrest if the crime charged is a misdemeanor, or within 175 days of arrest if the crime charged is a felony. If trial is
not commenced within these time periods, the defendant shall be entitled to the appropriate remedy as set forth in
subdivision (p). The time periods established by this subdivision shall commence when the person is taken into
custody as defined under subdivision

That's about it.:blowkiss: unless Baez does the speedy trial motion to shorten the time or asks for or assents to continuances of the other side...so as to extend the time...

Also, I wonder how helpful the maggots would be because those maggots likely never fed on Caylee. I don't think they stay maggots for almost three weeks.
It sounds like they were feeding on the decomposing body material, whatever it was.

Maggot autopsies are performed in a blender? Who knew?

I wish LP would give his theory or anything he knows about the body being in the trunk the whole time or moved from another location right before the ditching of the car. Maybe he has already, but I can't recall.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back