Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeff Hopkins...........was shocked when he learned he was part of this. He got a call from Lee the night of July 15th. He worked at Universal until 2002. He did know her from school - elementary, middle, and high school. Jeff has NO children! He will be a witness at trial.

He told the police in his interview that he has no children. That was in the first batch of documents.

I posted this on page 4. i really think this could be possible.
OK if there was body fluid on the outside of the bag. And they just tested the stain in the trunk. I smell a evidence of a clean up after the car was picked up from the tow yard. i would say acessory after the fact. hmmmm

What I haven't heard discussed is the maggots. They can tell from those the approx time of death. Another thing which most people don't know is they can also find what drugs were in the body and get the body DNA from those little critters. They have a LOT more since they have those than anyone realized.

I have heard of that before, can't you grind them up?

Enraged Maggots carrying evidence from unknown body--not Caylee--broke into Casey trunk seeking to avenge death of fellow creepy insects by murderous squirrels who had already killed each other in aforementioned trunk.
OK thanks Kobe.....Good luck!

(he didn't really say that, but could've.)

:waitasec: Of course, that's it. Quick, fax that to JB office & to CA. They both can quote it tomorrow. Makes as much sense as what they have been saying.:behindbar

JH first learned he was involved in the case when LA called him on the night of July 15 (?) about the trip he had allegedly just taken to Jacksonville with Casey. There was no trip, they never worked together at Universal, he knows no ZG and he has no kids.

Heck, Jose said yesterday that KC has been living a nightmare. No, a nightmare is having the starring role in someone's fantastic lie about how their daughter disappeared.

JH, yet another victim of KC the liar.

Kobi is a dumba@@ for coming on the NG show now......

He has lost all credibility. He will not answer a question directly and I'm glad that NG knows him well enough to call him out on it.

Oh yeah, and JB still has time to file for speedy trial. If he were going to WAIVE speedy trial, he had to do it then and there, but he still can file for speedy if he wants to, and if he has half a brain (??????) he will. And I meant to ask, seems like I saw a post yesterday stating that the Bar Assoc had strongly recommended he recuse himself due to lack of experience...did I read that right? Is there a link or anything?
I believe there is a thread with that on it. Sorry, don't have a link right now. (Also check out the Todd B. slip up last night!)

What I haven't heard discussed is the maggots. They can tell from those the approx time of death. Another thing which most people don't know is they can also find what drugs were in the body and get the body DNA from those little critters. They have a LOT more since they have those than anyone realized.

The maggots will be KC's death sentence.

OH MY JH has no children...sorry if this has been posted, freaky stuff going on in the sky out here...a HUGE plane is flying VERY low and the nearest airport is 45 miles from here....

Strangely enough, this just happed twice here within the last 20 minutes. :eek:

Cindy sounds so torn up on that 911 call, she knew that night what happened to Caylee.

Enraged Maggots carrying evidence from unknown body--not Caylee--broke into Casey trunk seeking to avenge death of fellow creepy insects by murderous squirrels who had already killed each other in aforementioned trunk.
OK thanks Kobe.....Good luck!

(he didn't really say that, but could've.)

Oh, Miracles, you've solved the crime.:clap::clap::clap:

Leticia Vance............Casey's cell is 8X10, she gets one hour of free time, gets to take a shower or go into the commissary.

He has lost all credibility. He will not answer a question directly and I'm glad that NG knows him well enough to call him out on it.
Yeah, really! Why does she continue to even have him on there! ???
He's so useless.

She needs to be charged with an 8th count for that lie!

LOLOLOLOLOL - what a hoot!!!!! I'm laughing out loud, alone in the house, at Nancy, screaming at the bombshell info like what JH is revealing, and reading these posts at commercials. Your comment just cracked me up!

Kobi is a dumba@@ for coming on the NG show now......

I hear ya, you would think as much as she also makes him look like a dumb anus that he would stop coming on just for that reason. guess its a good thing he likes the verbal abuse cause im sure cindy will give him some if he steps out of the fantasy zone..

This evidence will be problematic since KC and Cindy have so readily admitted to the pizza. How will they explain body fluids on that bag?

They will claim that the bodily fluids and maggots came from the dumpsters that the bag was tossed in over the fense of the tow yard. :eek:
Hope they were able to get DNA off that bag.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back