Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If that Kobi continues to talk in court like he is talking on Nancy Grace, he is going to be eaten alive. I have never heard him talk so stupid. Does he think the public is stupid???

I posted this on page 4. i really think this could be possible.
OK if there was body fluid on the outside of the bag. And they just tested the stain in the trunk. I smell a evidence of a clean up after the car was picked up from the tow yard. i would say acessory after the fact. hmmmm
It was already stated that they threw the bag away at the tow yard by GA and the owner of the Tow Co. However, I believe there was an attempt at a cleanup perhaps prior to the car being towed or afterwards by GA involving a certain "cleaning fluid" as GA put it.

Per Florida rules of criminal procedure, trial should be with 90 days of being taken into custody if misdemeanor and 175 days from being taken into custody if a felony.
Filing a speedy trial motion bumps this up to 60 days but also tells the Ct they are READY for trial. I am not a huge Baez fan but it is most likely premature to file that motion...no one would be ready for trial by today.:eek:

(Info from Florida rule criminal procedure:3.191)
Sometimes NG generalizes a bit too much, but she is a blast anyway.:blowkiss:

Yeah, really! Why does she continue to even have him on there! ???
He's so useless.

I wondered the same thing Sweet.. I wonder if he is bound to a NG contract as a consultant? Like Mike Brooks who is a consultant for CNN and whey we always see him on NG and other CNN shows?? IMO, jsut a thought. In any case contract or not he is a WASTE!

hope she doesn't get a room mate. She will only be able to let the me me me bs to herself.

They will claim that the bodily fluids and maggots came from the dumpsters that the bag was tossed in over the fense of the tow yard. :eek:
Hope they were able to get DNA off that bag.

Luckily, LE got that bag back before the tow yard owner even tried the following morning. If they match DNA to Caylee, it won't matter that it was in the dumpster.

Oh yeah, and JB still has time to file for speedy trial. If he were going to WAIVE speedy trial, he had to do it then and there, but he still can file for speedy if he wants to, and if he has half a brain (??????) he will. And I meant to ask, seems like I saw a post yesterday stating that the Bar Assoc had strongly recommended he recuse himself due to lack of experience...did I read that right? Is there a link or anything?

GA said today that he will remain her attorney. He also said that KC is going to assist!

Is it true that he may remain if KC states under oath that she understands that he is not qualified and may not be competent to represent her; and in doing so, she would not be able to ask for an appeal based on that incompetency?

What I haven't heard discussed is the maggots. They can tell from those the approx time of death. Another thing which most people don't know is they can also find what drugs were in the body and get the body DNA from those little critters. They have a LOT more since they have those than anyone realized.

They might still be doing the testing or have that evidence. LP doesn't know everything.

I hear ya, you would think as much as she also makes him look like a dumb anus that he would stop coming on just for that reason.

Don't see what you're seeing. Besides, Kobe was barely given the courtesy of being allowed to finish even one sentence. So how could he have made a fool of himself?

I see a biased TV host who behaves as if it's guilty until proven innocent, and who would prefer that Casey be convicted right here and now just because she was accused. Not that Nancy isn't entitled to her opinions and feelings, but it's hardly the professional stance one would expect from a national tv cable news show. She lowers the bar.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back