Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP is talking about Jeff H. Family (Lee and Cindy) "It's another Hopkins." Here we go again.

Lee and Cindy both said at the same time, wrong Jeff Hopkins, geez, wrong Jeff, wrong Zany, Florida LE must just be a bunch of tweedle dees geez, the Anthony's continue to amaze me......

I just don't get CA's comment about KC loving Caylee more than CA loves Casey..odd comment to me.

Jose didn't request motion for speedy trial?

WTH???

I don't think JB WANTS a speedy trial. It woudln't give him enough time to prepare, let alone let his "expert" do the tests.
A speedy trial is only beneficial if you are trying to make the prosecution make errors (ala OJ). Baez is NOT prepared to defend this case and it will hurt him to have a speedy trial. jmo

Ah Cindy Andrea Yates Ring a bell. She loved her children even home schooled them then she drowned them! It's ABSOLUTELY possible your Ice Princess killed your granddaughter!

LP.............Cindy and Lee both told him that JH had a son named Zack, and that LE had the wrong JH. They knew then there wasn't two JH's

CA hoping for a SPEEDY TRIAL. Well CA your not going to get one because your lovely KC's lawyer JB didnt file for one. :doh:

Then why are you even watching it?
Just turn it off it bothers you so much...:rolleyes:

Geez...

We go through this every night with someone..: It's like the movie Groundhog Day by now for me....

My God! Cindy's whole story has done a 360 degree change , from that first 911 call! Hasn't she?

Evidence that " we have "? What the heck kind of evidence? What is wrong with Cindy Anthony?

They just showed Cindy on the Today show - I didn't notice this morning how made up she was - she had so much make up on!

ANd her interview made no sense. It was odd. Gee I wish they would test the dress she was holding. Wonder if it has ever been washed...as in brand new.

How do Cindy and Lee know so much, when Baez said Casey was NOT to speak to anyone except himself. Hmmm

Cindy's hair and eyebrows look darker. She hasn't been able to get outdoors as much in the sun or not feeling like doing any lightening. It may be the makeup done for the interview, but she's looking healthier than she was looking lately.

Such silliness....CA and GA have said LE talked to the WRONG Jeff H. Then, how come Lee called him on the 15th?? Such twisting by the Anthony family!

I loved what JH said. Are there 15000 JH in Florida, too, Cindy?
15000 who know Casey?

Lee and Cindy both said at the same time, wrong Jeff Hopkins, geez, wrong Jeff, wrong Zany, Florida LE must just be a bunch of tweedle dees geez, the Anthony's continue to amaze me......

In Cindy's interview two nights ago, she said she has TWO BINDERS of ZGs. Wonder how many binders of JHs she has put together? :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup
Back