Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In answer to a question, Casey did know JH. they went to school together from elementary school through high school.

Dog barked, I missed about the bag - did he say they found body fluids in a bag?

Well Nancy is/was a prosecutor, plain and simple...either love her or hate her...doesn't matter to me, we get info here and that is what it's all about...
ditto!:clap::clap::clap:

Cindy's hair and eyebrows look darker. She hasn't been able to get outdoors as much in the sun or not feeling like doing any lightening. It may be the makeup done for the interview, but she's looking healthier than she was looking lately.

The false eyelashes tend to give a more "awake" look as well - I've noticed she's been sporting them in the last few interviews.

Lee and Cindy both said at the same time, wrong Jeff Hopkins, geez, wrong Jeff, wrong Zany, Florida LE must just be a bunch of tweedle dees geez, the Anthony's continue to amaze me......
And I bet if a body is found, it will be the wrong Caylee too

long time lurker, first post.

I wish NG would ask CA or GA why are they allowing their "daughter" to be subjected to jail and a murder charge if they have evidence that proves innocence? I just don't understand that. Oh, the evidence would be denial and coverup.

As to NG, she is hard hitting for answers and yes, sometimes very short on patience. But she has been exposed in her prior years as a prosecutor to far more horrific crimes than the average person even sees on TV and movies. So for that, I give her a pass on her sometimes brunt attitudes towards her guests.

In Cindy's interview two nights ago, she said she has TWO BINDERS of ZGs. Wonder how many binders of JHs she has put together? :eek:

Wellllll now we know why she hasn't been looking for Caylee....she is much too busy for that :doh::shakehead:

LP.............Cindy and Lee both told him that JH had a son named Zack, and that LE had the wrong JH. They knew then there wasn't two JH's

Well the way I see it since the whole JH story came from Casey and this guy is the wrong one then simply tell us who the right one is. During her interview with LE she claimed she had no contact info for him.

I wonder...if the A's and JB keep saying that KC will tell her story at trial and everyone will understand...why not tell it now and get out of jail? Why would you waste time behind bars? I really don't get it.

Jose didn't request motion for speedy trial?

WTH???

BOMBSHELL

Sweet, I already posted this but I guess it poofed or got swallowed. Anyhoo...

Per Florida rules of criminal procedure she has a right to have a trial within 175 days of being taken into custody if charged with a felony.

Also per the rules, filing a motion for a speedy trial tells the Court that trial preparation is complete, all investigations, witness interviews, reviews, it says all that is done and you are ready to go to trial.

It is premature and not the time for that motion yet. It is not an indicator that anything is or isn't happening behind the scenes..for that reason.:blowkiss:

I believe that Baez inadvertently did not make a mistake on this one:woohoo:

Meanwhile NG generalized a bit too much but I adore her show ..bombshakalakalaka anyway. :dj: :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back