Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just quoting what the expert was saying, but I agree with you. Even one bone that could positively be identified as Caylee would certainly help!

I'm sorry - I hope it didn't sound like I was directing my post at you - it was meant for expert on NG

Isn't it awful to think that Casey knows what happened Caylee & if she is out there somewhere in an unmarked grave?

How can she live with herself?

we can hope!!!! I really do hope that if they don't find Caylee that once Casey is convicted that she will tell where she is so she can get a decent burial. I mean if it comes down to Caylee getting a decent burial or Casey getting the needle, I would rather see Caylee get a proper funeral. jmo

I totally agree with you. Caylee deserves a decent burial. Casey deserves to suffer in jail for the rest of her life instead of the needle....that would be way tooooo quick!

we can hope!!!! I really do hope that if they don't find Caylee that once Casey is convicted that she will tell where she is so she can get a decent burial. I mean if it comes down to Caylee getting a decent burial or Casey getting the needle, I would rather see Caylee get a proper funeral. jmo
I'm with you Haliliejade. It's very disturbing to think about that precious baby's remains lying out there somewhere!
So very sad.

During the "newsbreak" I was thinking we could all have a laugh if we all called and asked stupid questions. We would have to identify ourselves by our WS screen names.
NG: "Going out now to Can't Sleep from Tardistan Texas. How are you Can't and what's your question?
CS: "Hello Nancy, This is Can't Sleep. I love your show."
NG: "Thank you dear, what's your question?"
CS: "Oh, and I really just LOVE your twins...how ARE they?"
NG: "<sniff> Thank you, dear. They are just fine, thank God. What's your question, dear."
CS: "I have a five part question, really. I was just wondering if anyone has ever asked Casey who the biological father of her daughter is...And then I want to know if maybe law enforcement has looked at that empty apartment that Casey says ZG lived in to see if maybe she was staying there...And I wonder if maybe somebody that went on that vacation to Puerto Rico maybe took Caylee to visit her biological paternal grandparents...and also, does anybody know if Casey was searching for ZG on the internet in the same time frame as Caylee going missing..."
NG: "Excellent questions, Can't! Going to our distinguished panel...Kobey?"

OMG. If I ever hear one of you on NG show I will laugh so loud!

It's good to get a refresher of what already happened....kind of like the movie "Groundhog Day"
I was just thinking if it weren't for Nancy, there wouldn't be any coverage! At least not for those of us who live outside Florida.

Originally Posted by panthera
One thing that's unique is that black bra on the front end of her car. I wonder if Casey always had it on there?

HELLOOOOOO 1980's....lol

Hey wait a minute I have one on my Civic. It actually helps me in Love Bug season so i don't have to scrap dead bug matter of my front. ;). But that does make alittle more of a difference to the other whites cars. So hopefully the woman remembers the bra on the front.

During the "newsbreak" I was thinking we could all have a laugh if we all called and asked stupid questions. We would have to identify ourselves by our WS screen names.
NG: "Going out now to Can't Sleep from Tardistan Texas. How are you Can't and what's your question?
NG: "<sniff> Thank you, dear. They are just fine, thank God. What's your question, dear."
CS: "I have a five part question, really. I was just wondering if anyone has ever asked Casey who the biological father of her daughter is...And then I want to know if maybe law enforcement has looked at that empty apartment that Casey says ZG lived in to see if maybe she was staying there...And I wonder if maybe somebody that went on that vacation to Puerto Rico maybe took Caylee to visit her biological paternal grandparents...and also, does anybody know if Casey was searching for ZG on the internet in the same time frame as Caylee going missing..."

I'm purposely calling tomorrow..can I borrow your script LOL.

I really needed to laugh. That was too funny, thanks!

Originally Posted by panthera
One thing that's unique is that black bra on the front end of her car. I wonder if Casey always had it on there?

Hey wait a minute I have one on my Civic. It actually helps me in Love Bug season so i don't have to scrap dead bug matter of my front. ;). But that does make alittle more of a difference to the other whites cars. So hopefully the woman remembers the bra on the front.

Sorry:blowkiss: I literally have not seen one of those around here since 1980. I get what you are saying. Do a lot of people use bra's in FL? My dad had one on his car back in the day and it did lots of damage to the paint underneath..not good.

Can someone find a picture of KC's car? I've been looking and am going crazy..I'm tired..WAAAAAAAHHHHHH..I know.

LOL! :D And giving all those questions to Kobi. Too funny!

I will call and do that for you.

Does anyone know anything about when TES is coming back?

I hope soon but if I recall they did search near the OIA airport. Does anyone know if this was the same area or near that same area? I know TES were concentrating near OIA.

Sure! Let's ALL try to get through and then read the same script. Oooh.

JUST KIDDING. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. THIS WILL PROBABLY GET YOU BANNED FROM WS IF YOU DO. I REPEAT, I WAS JUST KIDDING. :)

OMG, I sooooo needed that laugh! Thank you!:laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back