Nancy Grace 10-21 Tuesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have read a couple of times that people are looking for a picture of Casey where they remember her having a bump on her head. Has anyone found it? They were interested to see if this picture might back up Jimmy's story.

I thought he said she almost knocked her hat off. I don't know how much of a mark this would leave. I've hit my head on the trunk (not testing this theory) of my car and the mark was gone within a few hours.

I don't know that her having a mark on her head or not having a mark on her head would prove Paul and Jimmy were telling the truth.

Scott P another hottie-killer... but then again J Gasey and E Gein and most of the others were creepy.

. . . and doesn't it seem like it adds to the sensationalism if the suspect is attractive? It's like they should be blessed enough already with their good looks--That, alone, makes so many things in life easier for them. . . What could possibly drive them to killing anyone? God forbid, a sweet child!!!

I thought he said she almost knocked her hat off. I don't know how much of a mark this would leave. I've hit my head on the trunk (not testing this theory) of my car and the mark was gone within a few hours.

I don't know that her having a mark on her head or not having a mark on her head would prove Paul and Jimmy were telling the truth.

You could be right. I guess it would depend on how hard you hit your head. I don't remember seeing the picture or hearing about it until Jimmy's story came out and some ws'ers remembered it and were searching for it. If you could get the date the picture was taken and it was around the time of the sighting it "might" help to verify their story. I thought it would be an interesting find anyway. By the way I am glad your head is OK!

Casey could just spare us the trouble and tell us where Caylee is...Oh yeah not until the time is right!:banghead::furious:

I've been eagerly watching the maps they're making on the cell phone pings thread. I can only read and watch--not smart enough to really contribute. But they are noticing a few hours here and there that there is no cell phone activity and are wondering if KC may have gone somewhere and left her cell phone behind so she wouldn't be traced by the pings. So even though LP notes the pings never left Orlando, it doesn't necessarily mean that KC didn't leave Orlando for a short trip. Pure speculation, though.

Somehow I Don't think Casey is that savvy. She probably thought they couldn't trace her if she wasn't on the phone.

the ken and barbie killers! evil to the core.

They were a very good looking couple..I wouldn't have batted an eye at them thinking they were up to no good. You are so right they were evil to the core...If i remember they were getting married at the same time 1 of the victims was being recovered. You have to be careful in todays world..I always remind my grandson that a stranger is just that a stranger!

Somehow I Don't think Casey is that savvy. She probably thought they couldn't trace her if she wasn't on the phone.

You're probably right. I just thought, since she listed CSI as one of her fav tv programs on myspace or facebook (I always get them mixed up), that it might have occurred to her.

You're probably right. I just thought, since she listed CSI as one of her fav tv programs on myspace or facebook (I always get them mixed up), that it might have occurred to her.
The episodes I have seen of CSI are about as far from the truth as you can get - Casey would have been concentrating on getting rid of Caylee and the evidence, that I doubt her cell phone even entered his mind.

I have read a couple of times that ws'ers are looking for a picture of Casey where they remember her having a bump on her head. Has anyone found it? They were interested to see if this picture might back up Jimmy's story.
I think I may have found the one they were talking about, but it wouldn't be of any help. It was one of Annie and Casey with Caylee in the carseat behind them. Casey does look to have a mark of sorts on her forehead, but it wouldn't matter in that time frame. I am still searching tho. :)

I agree, Noway, unless she bumped it hard enough to raise a knot or bruise...it would have gone away very quickly or she could cover it with makeup.

I've been eagerly watching the maps they're making on the cell phone pings thread. I can only read and watch--not smart enough to really contribute. But they are noticing a few hours here and there that there is no cell phone activity and are wondering if KC may have gone somewhere and left her cell phone behind so she wouldn't be traced by the pings. So even though LP notes the pings never left Orlando, it doesn't necessarily mean that KC didn't leave Orlando for a short trip. Pure speculation, though.

I believe there was a pretty long block of time with no pings. She may have turned her phone off and left the area, or her battery could have been dead. I think it's ridiculous of LE or anyone else to assume she never left the area based on the pings. One of her friends may have had her phone while she was gone. Wasn't there something somewhere, I think a text to Amy, that she had her phone on silent once and couldn't find it, because she couldn't hear it ring? (paraphrased)

The episodes I have seen of CSI are about as far from the truth as you can get - Casey would have been concentrating on getting rid of Caylee and the evidence, that I doubt her cell phone even entered his mind.

Of course none of know but she seemed to understand the cell phone SIM card, keeping same # and switching it back and forth. Explaining away how ZG phone number was saved to Black Jack but not sim card, and conveniently lost that phone.

Of course she didn't understand that the phone records would still show the calls in and out regardless of the fact that she lost that phone. So who knows! Oh and it looks like she didn't understand deleting a file on a computer (chloroform) wouldn't truly get rid of it.

I haven't figured how yet if she is just dumb or if she is crazy smart.

At one point I had a picture in my head (not psyhic) that she borrowed the shovel, watched tv for an hour took it back. Went to the woods, made a few calls, left the phone for awhile came back etc.... Just creating a trail that leads to no where.

Here's was my thought process: If you kill your daughter and your going to bury her in you own back yard or else where, do you borrow a shovel from your neighbor? If that's what she did she's not the sharpest tool in the shed!

I missed the earliest program, but NG is coming up again in 5 minutes and then again in 3 hours. Is it worth it tonight or a lot of re-hash?

I think I may have found the one they were talking about, but it wouldn't be of any help. It was one of Annie and Casey with Caylee in the carseat behind them. Casey does look to have a mark of sorts on her forehead, but it wouldn't matter in that time frame. I am still searching tho. :)

I agree, Noway, unless she bumped it hard enough to raise a knot or bruise...it would have gone away very quickly or she could cover it with makeup.

I'm assuming that was St Paddys day anyways, based on the hat?? :waitasec:

Maybe check the pics from Fusion taken on June 20th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski
Back