Nancy Grace 10-23. -FBI results are coming in

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I remember the kidnapper story.........CA is so crazy! and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Wonder about how she was raised? Was she like KC? I'd die if I saw pix of my daughter like that..............

There were some very powerful words coming from Dr. Bethany Marshall. She stated, "When we saw the side effects, to think that she put a rag potentially, if the allegations are true, on her child's face, her child's eyes, her child's skin, knowing what that (chloroform) does to a toddler, it's a heinous, malicious, hateful act."

It has to be defense strategy.

I predict a "spaaghetti defense." Watch for all the spaghetti being tossed at the wall and see what sticks. Didn't work for Peterson; won't work for Anthony. Juries are not made up of stupid people and the public is not as stupid as Cindy seems to think they are - -that they will accept any explanations from a grandmother who claims to be the victim whenever confronting by her own words. Anyone notice that? She sure pulled it on her interview with Greta - "I haven't slept, don't ask me anything difficult."
It's all about Cindy. "I'm the grieving grandparent here, don't confront me, don't bother me with any truth."

Cindy says "Lying is not illegal."
Cindy says "Casey may be a liar but she isn't a murderer."

I remember when I first heard this comment ~ I started yelling at the TV. UMMMM yes lying to the authorities is illegal, Cindy if you don't believe me maybe you should ask the GJ why they indicted your daughter on those charges. :furious:

Hey GA, CA is the one who needs to get the facts straight.
No smell in car before tow yard?
Pics before June 16th?
I can't believe she is still trying to sell this BS after all the evidence.

Right. And also ponder this GA and CA delusionial thinking: Casey dumps car at amscot. "Someone" else put "Some" body in there...where did it go from there? Were the killers just storing it there "temporarily" and then remove it? LOL. Or did the car with the "mysterious other body" get towed to the impound lot where the body just sat in the trunk? LOL. So where did the "body" go? Did an employee of the tow yard find it and hide it? LOL. For what reason? Cindy, question, where did the "other" body go?

ok....NG just said tomorrow the FBI will release

That is the 2nd time it has been said on NG. I don't remember reading that in TL statement to LE though. Does anyone else remember reading it in his statement?

I think this all started on last nights show

One of Nancy's guests was relating a "Theory" that was printed in either the National Enquirer or the Globe

I don't ever remember reading that Tony L. said anything like that

Caller..........Sociopaths always weaves a bit of truth into their lies. LP says the body is not in the backyard.......no doubt in anyone's mind that the body is in that area near the airport.

YES!!! a caller actually asking if Caylee could be buried "close to home", like backyard or under the cement....

Finally someone asks a question I have wanted to know for months.

caller asked about the body being in the back yard....could she still be there? LP said NO the body is not in the back yard...LE looked into that and LP said the body is by the air port

OMG ... people are feeling sorry for Casey and are donating money to her commissary fund?
Maybe she can order the ingredients for chloroform in jail and off herself and save FL some money.

oh NO Kobi-wanti-bull=nobee

Psychologist........Casey doesn't want to spend money, doesn't even spend money at the commissary at jail. She may have made the chloroform because she didn't want to buy it, and also not to leave paper trail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back