Nancy Grace 10-23. -FBI results are coming in

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the shovel was in the bag with the handle side down ... so it was used as gloves and not to leave prints. If the shovel end were sticking up, Paul and Jimmy could identify it as a shovel.

On the video he doesn't say it was in the bag. He only says she had both items and were putting them into the trunk. It could be he saw her putting the shovel into the bag before she put it in the trunk tho.

Yesterday Kobi commented on the cadaver dogs hitting on a friend or something to that effect, after laughing for 5 minutes, I wonder if what he was getting at was, maybe the family dog can't remember her name was in heat and that is what the dogs hit on.

I do hope that when/if the FBI results are out that at least the Anthony's will believe that Caylee is dead even if they deny forever that Casey murdered her. Enough is enough.

The Anthony Search will effectively be over once and for all if the evidence is conclusive that it WAS Caylee in that trunk.

SIGH...............Or will it be that Cindy says that the FBI is wrong and only she and George are right?

If the shovel was in the bag...how could he tell it was a shovel?

That information came from the reporter, Kathy Belich, and I don't know how she knows this. It wasn't something that Paul Kovach reported in that video clip.

Psychologist........Casey doesn't want to spend money, doesn't even spend money at the commissary at jail. She may have made the chloroform because she didn't want to buy it, and also not to leave paper trail.
Casey wants to make her commissary money last so she will hoard it.

Sort of. I think the squirrel will grow into a dog or larger animal before it is over.

I'm sure They'll put some kind of spin on it.......

something like this......

KC found a dead dog on the side of the road & because she's so compassionate she put the dog in her trunk & decided to bury it in the woods

I do hope that when/if the FBI results are out that at least the Anthony's will believe that Caylee is dead even if they deny forever that Casey murdered her. Enough is enough.

The Anthony Search will effectively be over once and for all if the evidence is conclusive that it WAS Caylee in that trunk.

SIGH...............Or will it be that Cindy says that the FBI is wrong and only she and George are right?

I'm betting on the FBI is wrong.

I'm glad the defense has him. He's not very likable either, the jury won't be buying his jibberish.
lol! I agree. Ole Kobe is kind of like a cold fish to begin with, and spouting off the crazy "squirrel theory":crazy: will not win any points with the jurors, will it?

Thats what the reporter was saying - with the new foundation, there is no information on it and no one is talking and the old fund only had around 2500 in it - the reason for the new foundation has been speculated to be a new Casey defense fund, because the donations were drying up for the Caylee search fund

Which is probably another reason for the rift between CA & Tim Miller & Equisearch. If CA actually wanted Caylee found...she'd have offered $$$ to help fund this endeavor.

Who do you all think is paying for the limos that pick up CA & GA when they go on this media tour?

The theory that TL says you can come without Caylee doesnt make sense. The date is off because by all accounts, KC was not at TL's that night. There may have been earlier conversations with the other Tony, but that just makes this that much more premeditated.

I do recall in one of the LE interviews or maybe Clint's interview with GVS (not sure where) one of the friends stating that AL didn't want Caylee staying overnight at the apartment.

ETA: I am not 100% but do recall (I think) during Clint's 2nd interview with GVS stating that AL didn't want Caylee sleeping over.

Thanks to you all for the show info for those of us who can't watch NG. See you all tomorrow!

I'd like to know where the Money is coming from also.....

Could Cindy be using money from the "Caylee search" fund to pay Baez?

That's what I'm wondering too. Didn't the Anthonys also set up a defense fund for Casey?

IMO Tim Miller would not let money be an issue. I don't know him at all, it's just my opinion.

On the video he doesn't say it was in the bag. He only says she had both items and were putting them into the trunk. It could be he saw her putting the shovel into the bag before she put it in the trunk tho.

Thank you for clearing that one up, SS!

I'm sure They'll put some kind of spin on it.......

something like this......

KC found a dead dog on the side of the road & because she's so compassionate she put the dog in her trunk & decided to bury it in the woods
Yup...or a beaver! LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee