Nancy Grace 10/28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caller asking about the witness who saw Casey coming out of woods with shovel.........would there be evidence of chloroform. If the body is a skeleton, no.

Everytime I hear Caylee's voice & singing in the last video's of her my heart cries...so sweet & harmless little angel! :angel:

I hope they find Caylee soon:crossfingers:..KC should get DP :furious::furious: :behindbar:devil:

I hope she gets the dp, if ever anyone deserved it, she does!
But LWOP will be good too.

Who cares anyway...I'd prefer to see Casey behind bars for life.

I agree!! KC is going to be miserable for the rest of her life. And despite her lack of emotion, a day won't pass that she won't think about what she did and at least regret being caught. I believe the other prisoners will make her life horrid.

Who cares anyway...I'd prefer to see Casey behind bars for life.

Me too, that's a hard life for this girl, but I do think it changes conversations with Clients considering a confession. I dont want to see it off the table.

I really thought NG would be all over the released Tips/Psychic hotline.

I believe that is why...the bolded above! I believe to a certain extent but a lot of these are :rubberducky: Very few released today that pan out to fact but my guess is there is so much more to come! JMO :rolleyes:

I hope she gets the dp, if ever anyone deserved it, she does!
But LWOP will be good too.
I would like to see her die the same way that sweet baby did!! But on the other hand I would love to see her get life in prison so that the other inmates can show her what is what! I wonder if this is the freedom she had been dreaming of? LOL

NG mentions the no jail visits and one of the panelist says that it thier lawyers instruction not to visit because of them being taped.

I totally disagree with that. Harder in a DP case yes, unlikely not in this case, imo.
It sure appears they have pretty conclusive evidence that there was a dead body in the trunk and the mtDNA could only belong to CAylee or someone with her exact mtDNA - and the odds of it being a strange are slim to none. Remember, how "reasonable" is it that some stranger with the exact DNA of Caylee crawled into that trunk and died?

NG mentions the no jail visits and one of the panelist says that it thier lawyers instruction not to visit because of them being taped.

The !#@$^%&@#$$#@@#$^@$#%$# 's have way too much to hide. I hate these people.

That makes sense. So much for Cindy waiting until Casey was ready.

See I don't get that. Why can't they go and give her a hug and a smile? If they can't hug because she's behind glass or something, then just tell her they love her.

What the hell do they care if that's taped? They're making themselves seem guilty of something.

I believe that is why...the bolded above! I believe to a certain extent but a lot of these are :rubberducky: Very few released today that pan out to fact but my guess is there is so much more to come! JMO :rolleyes:

I would love to see the A's tipline info. It is probably as interesting as some of these I just read.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back