Nancy Grace 10/28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too, that's a hard life for this girl, but I do think it changes conversations with Clients considering a confession. I dont want to see it off the table.
You have a point there Blink.
But I just can't see this little witch ever telling the truth!
Even under those circumstances.

NG mentions the no jail visits and one of the panelist says that it thier lawyers instruction not to visit because of them being taped.

I really think that may be what it is. Heaven forbid that LE hear something and get a "clear picture" of where to find Caylee. If there is nothing to hide, why worry? Never mind, we know the answer to that question. :furious:

NG mentions the no jail visits and one of the panelist says that it thier lawyers instruction not to visit because of them being taped.
An HONEST person wouldn't worry about being taped. There would be nothing that could be said that would change anything. moo

Sounds like the lawyer knows whatever is going to be discussed between Casey and her family will be damaging to her case and to her "story".

How does the cost compare in FL do you know? here in CA the DP is far more expensive than LWOP.

That's probably true with all the appeals. Not to mention that it is usually MANY years before the DP is carried out.

See I don't get that. Why can't they go and give her a hug and a smile? If they can't hug because she's behind glass or something, then just tell her they love her.

What the hell do they care if that's taped? They're making themselves seem guilty of something.

ITA!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why not demonstrate some family unity and support, no need to share secrets. Isn't showing family love good for the Defense? :blowkiss:

IMO this is the WRONG approach.

I think the A's just hate authority - hate anything dictating any rules to them whatsoever. Even if they have a mountain to hide they could certainly keep it in check just to see their child, even for a minute. They just don't want to be told what to do.

How does the cost compare in FL do you know? here in CA the DP is far more expensive than LWOP.

I'm sure that is something that could be looked up. I live in FL and I don't think anyone really cares about saving a buck for this one. Zap her good or let her stay behind bars for life, won't matter.

ITA!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Why not demonstrate some family unity and support, no need to share secrets. Isn't showing family love good for the Defense? :blowkiss:

IMO this is the WRONG approach.

exactly. it's crazy.

It's really sad when I hear that video of Caylee talking and saying papa. That's what my granddaughter calls my husband. Sad!

I know I mentioned it earlier such an angelic voice Caylee had...I hate saying that. :frown::cry:
My grandson calls my dad Papa too!

I agree!! KC is going to be miserable for the rest of her life. And despite her lack of emotion, a day won't pass that she won't think about what she did and at least regret being caught. I believe the other prisoners will make her life horrid.

I say put her in the electric chair! The years on death row having nothing to look forward to but the chair and waiting for her day to die. That is perfect for her. For entertainment she can look at her "good life" tatoo as a reminder of what she did to have the "good life" she has now... :boohoo::bang:

It'll will be cheaper then paying for her appeals, besides as vain as she is LWOP will be torture for her.

Except for all the "fan mail" that she would receive to feed her ego, like Susan Smith does. Wouldn't she have to be in gen. population with LWOP? <praying the answer is yes>

Of course, KC might still be refusing to see them. So they'll go till the trial with no contact? It's hard to imagine how they can paint themselves as a loving family if they do that. These people have no instinct for good PR whatsoever.

Casey enjoyed spending days at Baez' office and nights on the computer. She got to sleep in her own bed and wear her own clothes and underwear.

Now Casey is sitting in a small cell wearing cotton underwear - granny panties, and granny cotton bras. No computer. She has lots and lots of time to think. I wonder if the harsh reality has hit her yet that this is one situation where her creative lying will not get her out of.

I want her to have the same dreams she had at Tony's where she would wake up sweating. If no DP, then LWOP will be great as far as I am concerned. Life as it used to be has finally ceased to exist for her.

Has LA been found yet? Or any news of what he is doing? Did he ever do the DNA test?

I say put her in the electric chair! The years on death row having nothing to look forward to but the chair and waiting for her day to die. That is perfect for her. For entertainment she can look at her "good life" tatoo as a reminder of what she did to have the "good life" she has now... :boohoo::bang:

I would like to see Casey on Death Row even if she were never executed. I would like to see her think every day that she was going to die. Now that would be justice.

Casey was little Caylee's Judge, Jury, and Executioner. It is only fitting that she should have the same. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back