Nancy Grace -10/3/08 - Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How is it possible with all of the attention that this case has gotten, that not a single media outlet has been able to drum up a single ANTHONY family member or friend??? Did they not have any communciations with anyone? CA has 3 brothers. GA has at least 1 sister. No one coming out to stand up for them or to talk about anything???

My guess, family resentment and family secrets.

on her hearing for bond she doesn't want her family to come up there (listening to the taped stuff on Nancy) did she think TonE would bond her out, what??? What is that womans thinking?!

Maybe they are staying as far away as possible and don't want to touch this one. If so I don't blame them one bit.
I guess. I just find it strange. It's like they were all living in a bomb shelter. No one around. Their own little world. :confused:

on her hearing for bond she doesn't want her family to come up there (listening to the taped stuff on Nancy) did she think TonE would bond her out, what??? What is that womans thinking?!

She probably wanted to spin something to "explain" her missing daughter. She was more upset about losing Tone than losing Caylee IMO.

KC said she was attending Valencia Community College, even though she didn't even complete high school. She doesn't even have a GED.

How is it possible with all of the attention that this case has gotten, that not a single media outlet has been able to drum up a single ANTHONY family member or friend??? Did they not have any communciations with anyone? CA has 3 brothers. GA has at least 1 sister. No one coming out to stand up for them or to talk about anything???

I honestly think that the Athony's are not well liked. Maybe it is CA that rubs people the wrong way.

Drew??????

He does not know what he is talking about..... He is dumb as a rock!!!!!!
Useless..................

Did the woman who saw the White Pontiac say that KC's car had bumper stickers or that her "Friends" car had bumper stickers?

Did anybody catch that?

TonE said that KC planned to move out without the child…? Of did I hear and read wrong

Reporter verifies KC did NOT graduate from high school or get her GED.
Did they also mention that she didn't get pregnant until after her High School year graduated? I hope so...There is a huge misconception out there that the reason that she didn't graduate is that she was pregnant. School ended in June. She got pregnant in November/December. So there was already a problem there well before the pregnancy. Especially in light of the fact that she was only missing a credit to graduate. What happened there???

Unlike the A's..when the police asked them not to talk to the media they all have listened..

Did the woman who saw the White Pontiac say that KC's car had bumper stickers or that her "Friends" car had bumper stickers?

Her friends car had bumper stickers but she said that the white car she saw had bumper stickers too but not what her friends have stuck on thier car. Hope that makes sense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back