Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Joe Trimarco................defended LP's veracity. No reports are going to turned over to an attorney. JP asking for polygraph records.

I bet JB want's to discredit JG

He is not going to get anywhere if it is for JG. He is cleared as day by the LE.

Have you noticed that KC looks so healthy and she is still working that walk? CA looks so skinny and worn out.

Remember, KC's leading the "Beautiful Life" now.

That's interesting about the myspace. Are there any poser myspaces out there, that leonard might have confused as a real casey myspace?

She's aloud internet access.[/QUOTE

I didn't know she was allowed - I thought one of these talking heads on NG said that she wan't

Anyway - why doesn't LP report it to LE

Making threats is a crime - as well as a violation of her bond

(witness tampering) ?

Defense looking for material for an anticipated murder trial

Why did Universal fire Casey. No one knows. Casey wasn't able to pick out a ZG. No sketch because Casey lies.

Kodak fired her becuase it was said a while ago on the news that she had a hard time coming in on time to work. So that may be one reason.

Right...it's private. How on earth did LP access this? Maybe I don't want to know.

Trojans are very easy to not only to get screen prints, but to copy to a hard drive. All of it can be stored on a remote computer until needed.

it was reported today that she has hundreds of male friends on Facebook, and she is posting on Facebook. I bet LP is talking about Facebook, he got them confused
Oh, pleeeez...guys STAY AWAY! The spider is spinning her web.

Casey not participating in vigils because there's a concern for her safety.......

So if there is concern for her safety at a vigil, imagine the concern for her safety when she is out running around looking for Caylee.

LOL...she's funny! I see her a few times a week walking down Madison Ave in NYC - I'm 99% sure it's her LOL
OMG! I love her! She always makes the funniest statements, but they are so true!

Marple...I've noticed that, too - maybe to distance herself

I've heard these interviews many times but it just now struck me that she always says "my daughter". It seems a natural thing to say when people don't know the relationship but to continually refer to her as "my daughter" during the interview?

It adds drama, I think. "MY DAUGHTER" drives home the idea that KC is a victim too, a MOTHER having lost a a child. "Feel sorry for me, too, because I lost a DAUGHTER."

does anyone have a copy of the facebook or myspace that LP is talking about....if you do send it to NG

I didn't know she was allowed - I thought one of these talking heads on NG said that she wan't

(witness tampering) ?

I can guarantee if she weren't aloud they would have her back in the pokey. They IMO want her on the internet. When TP was in chat and on here that question got asked over and over and he said that he knew of no provisions that prohibited her from Internet usage. I believe him as his peeps were in the house and said she was online all the time.

(witness tampering) ?

I honestly believe she would be "going after" the persons who have given statements about her she didn't like. She definitely is a danger to others.
If she would off her own daughter, she would have no hesitation to go after someone else like Amy.

Trojans are very easy to not only to get screen prints, but to copy to a hard drive. All of it can be stored on a remote computer until needed.
Didn't we set up an "account" early on to gain access as well?

he said he saw them on her myspace to her boyfriend. maybe this guy is acting interested so he can gain her trust to find out the truth and he sent the message to LP so he could see what she was posting. You can't befriend her on myspace b/c her actual last name that she has is not what she used for the last name request.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back