Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In context, means repeated and "spilled out" his feelings, facts, and connections.

Why, what do you think it means?

Agreed, unfortunate choice of words. Really.

I know what he meant but it really was an odd choice of words -

I think what he meant was...... they recycled the recycling bin theory over & over again < Joke

If that was what LP meant, they would still be looking at the dumpster and not this are above the airport.

Not necessarily if they bounced it off one another, talked about it and decided the evidence that they have showed otherwise. It depends on the outcome of the regurgitation process really.

I know what he meant but it really was an odd choice of words -

I think what he meant was...... they recycled the recycling bin theory over & over again < Joke

Yes B it was peculiar at best..and the joke was indeed funny. If he would have only said they recycled the theory, that would have been hysterical.

Is there somewhere that the distance between Amscot and Tony's was looked up? I thought it was about 2 miles, but that's not counting on any shortcuts around other streets, that would be main roads.

I have a reason to believe Leonard's theory may include Casey walking back to her car the morning of the 27th and taking it to dump Caylee's body before returning it to Amscot.

Casey could have left the car at Amscot the night before (26th) for two reasons.
1) She really planned on leaving Caylee in the trunk for... ever then realized that wasn't going to play out right.
2) She only parked it there since the smell was getting so bad and didn't want anyone at Tony's to notice.

If this is true don't you find it odd that the car had exactly enough gas in it for KC to drive from Amscott to the Airport to dispose of the body & then back to amscott...right when it ran out of gas?

If this is true don't you find it odd that the car had exactly enough gas in it for KC to drive from Amscott to the Airport to dispose of the body & then back to amscott...right when it ran out of gas?

I'm not totally convinced the car was completely out of gas.

Maybe it was truly unintentional for her to leave it there then. It would mess up my theory, but could be true.

I know you are right. ;) But if she is just saying it because of their time span issue and it isn't true...it is going to tick me off. LOL

Wouldn't it be nice if we had the video from the parking lot?

That would answer a lot of questions - Do we know for sure that they were taped over?

Not necessarily if they bounced it off one another, talked about it and decided the evidence that they have showed otherwise. It depends on the outcome of the regurgitation process really.

OK, Whatever.................

I also beleive the body was moved 3 times

The confusion may be that people tend to think of night time as the prior day, and when they get up in the morning, it's a new day. Hence the confusion of June 26th and June 27th.

Casey may have disposed of the body sometime after midnight on June 27th, and some might say is was the "night of the 26th." Casey disposes of the body in the hours prior to dawn. Certainly, disposing of the body would leave Casey reeking of decomposition, but I don't think she would have gone to her parents house to clean up. If her parents woke up while she was taking a shower in the middle of the night, what sort of explanation could she give them, and they would ask where Caylee was. What date was it that Casey took a shower at JG's?

I think Casey did go back to Amscot and pick up the car and go to Cindy's house about 10:00am on June 27th, as LP stated. Then she went back to where she buried Caylee to see in the daylight that she had not left any evidence behind. Then she returned the car to Amscot and called Tony to come pick her up.

I don't normally reply to my own posts, but I just thought of something that ties in with my theory above.

I think Casey buried the body under the cover of darkness and that she DID return to where she buried the body in the daylight to make sure there was no evidence.

This would have been when that woman saw a Pontiac Sunbird parked in the median, thought it was a friend, but upon getting closer realized it wasn't her friend's car because her friend didn't have any bumper stickers. She saw a young woman coming out of the woods with a baseball hat on, and the young woman matched Casey's build.

That sighting may have been Casey checking in the daylight.

Unless she needed the clothes for hauling butt out of town. When she left Cindy's, did she have bags packed? And just how did she leave Cindy's? I may have missed that part. It was abruptly and with Caylee, kind of like running away from home? LOL Sad.

Your points are very valid and accurate if we were not talking about KC. My point. If KC was that desperate for clothing to leave town don't buy your boyfriend a case of toilet paper, buy yourself more than 1 pair of panties. Don't buy 18.00 sunglasses, purchase practical items, matter of fact if one is planning on skipping town, don't go shopping at all, hit the goodwill, cash the checks you can, pocket the cash, cause you will need it and then get the
he77 out of there. Quit using your phone, quit calling friends. Essentially drop off the face of the earth. Low profile. Nope KC did none of this she was front and center. Every Tom, Dick and Harry had pictures of her out partying. This Chick had no plans on going anywhere. None.

I wish NG would start asking around about Annie. I wonder what LP knows about her?

I'm thinking LE probably questioned Annie about the Xanax-

Do you have a legal drs prescription to obtain it? if so, prove.

Do you buy it off the internet? If so, prove it.

Do you buy it from a dealer? If so, give us his/her name and number.

IF Annie is/was buying from a dealer and this in in her interview, LE would keep this confidential. Some dope dealers get pretty upset if their is given to LE.

Has it ever been revealed how Annie got the Xanax?

TL made the first contact with Casey on the 27th, maybe asked where she was etc she could of said I was getting groceries and ran out of gas on the way back to your place so he offers to pick her up. He remembers picking her up between 11-1 he couldnt remember the exact time.

Remeber KC liked to jog - she could have gotten up before AL on the 27th and just "jogged" on down to the Amscot to get the car. How she got to AL's the night before - well maybe Annie took her - we have YET to hear ANYTHING from Annie and that verywell could be why - she could have called Annie and asked for a ride - outta gas - it no call on the record she could have used a pay phone - I'm sure there is one around the Amscot.

I honestly didn't know that KC was a jogger.....With all the stories I've heard about heavy pot use & all the drinking & clubbing she is the last person that I would peg as a jogger

I haven't been following the cell phone pings very much. Can anyone tell me where to find a synopsis of the pings from June 16 - 22nd?

There is a thread, and they are all wonks (meaning real tech geeks); ask them on their thread. They are genii.

But first, you have to "wonk" that way, meaning you have to know what data is and interp.

Hope this helps.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234