Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even though we knew all of this was coming it's very chilling, and as much as I want to know, every time I see that sweet pic of Caylee with her hand under her chin. I just want to cry.

I have cried more tears for that sweet little girl in the past 2 months than I have in the past several years combined. It's just so intensely heart-breaking.

Tim is on!
Going to be where there were cell phone activity.
3 places they're specifically.

Not one chance that Caylee is alive, he says. We will find her.
I believe him and pray he does find her.

anthony team blames the media

Media's fault KC hasn't been searching for her daughter. YEA ya'll grasp at more straws.....whatever! JB is a joke.......

I thought it has been established that Casey did not spend the night of the 15th at Tony's place.

I thought Casey and Caylee spent the night at the Anthony's?

IIRC, Tony said KC spent the night Sun night, but didn't have Caylee with her. I'm not 100% positive though, I'll dig around and check it out.

Is any of the WSers in the area planning on attending the trial WHEN it goes to trial? Would be curious to see if we could bribe them into blogging.........talk about real time! That would be AWESOME!

I'm not in the area, but I'm considering flying to Orlando (or wherever if venue is changeed) to stay for the duration of the trial (for murder.)

IF I do go, I will blog, photograph, report.

Says GA is going to testify AGAINST KC at GJ!
Well since only the DA calls witnesses at the GJ, he'll have no choice but to take the stand. Can he plead the fifth or be treated as a hostile witness?

One of the places they were searching (last time) was very, very close to where Annie D's parents live. Moss Park area. I wonder if that's why we haven't heard from Annie D.?

Really! That's interesting. Oh my, NG just said Cindy said it's the medias fault KC hasn't been looking for Caylee. Yep & it was "road kill" stinking up the car. :bang:

Where did they spend the night Sunday night then? I though KC spent the night at bf's apartment, no Caylee. I think she killed her Sunday evening after the big fight with Cindy, and put Caylee in the trunk then.

You know, Janis, LP said that Casey left the house that night..the night of the big fight, but then George said that Casey and Caylee left the house the next day at almost 1pm. Maybe they are both true. Maybe Casey left that night after the fight and then came back after Cindy was at work, to get Caylee and some of her stuff. Then they think that Caylee was killed between then, 1 pm and the time she went to Tony's to spend the night. I guess she stopped at Blockbuster before Tony's so it was probably pretty early. JMO

I think Casey took Caylee and left after the big fight on Sunday, June 15th. I think Casey may have been driving around in her car, with Caylee asleep in the back seat. She was angry at her mother. I think at some point that night or the wee hours of Monday, June 16th, Casey killed Caylee.

Let's just say- the Doc Drops happened during my cruise to Canada- during a hurricane, the only news onboard was from BBC (all about the economy), I paid $$$ for internet access to get online on the ship and was unable to get ANY info as it took 10 minutes just to log on- so I don't know anything that has come out since Sept 24th! ARRRGGH! I need someone to pm me with pertinant info and links to such as I have slogged thru various threads today and still feel behind the 8 ball! HELP!!!!

What is this that LP just said about Blockbuster?

TIA :blowkiss:
Oooh, on a cruise ship during a hurricane!?:eek:
And no internet? I would go into dt's!
Alot has happened.
LE thinks Caylee was killed on june 16. Later that evening KC went and rented a video at Blockbuster, then went to TonE's to spend the night with him. What an evil @*%$&!:furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back