Nancy grace - 11/11/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really upsetting to me, that little Caylee's name is just going to silently vanish now and be forgotten about. So many other crimes and tragedies will now be taking the spotlight.
God bless littl Caylee.

Some of us discussed it the other nite. Seems like this is the begining of the end of coverage for Caylee. Everyone else quit NG had too as well, I guess. I hate it though, all the other networks just fawn all over CA. NG was Caylee's only voice out there in TV land.:(

Actually, I kind of wish NG had a two-hour show!
Me too! Great idea Brini!
God knows there's plenty of cases to fill up 2 hours. Though Hubby just couldn't take it! He can barely stand one hour of Nancy! :)

NG's been getting some bad press about this case lately. Probably will avoid it for a while until there is another document dump/concrete information.

after months of watching everynight I can't believe NG isn't going to have any coverage tonight...I feel let down:(

It kinda makes me feel like KC and the A's won in getting KC out of the spotlight and it's the first step in making little Caylee just go away. *sigh*
That's how I'm thinking as well. Cindy and Casey are both smirking tonight.:mad::furious:

It kinda makes me feel like KC and the A's won in getting KC out of the spotlight and it's the first step in making little Caylee just go away. *sigh*

Yep. Who knew it was so easy to get rid of a toddler.:behindbar

Caylee's name won't vanish... we have to remember that other cases need attention, too. Caylee has a worldwide audience... many other missing cases don't. Caylee won't be forgotten about...

NG's been getting some bad press about this case lately. Probably will avoid it for a while until there is another document dump/concrete information.
I hadn't heard about this.
What kind of bad press has she gotten?

I have half a mind to email NG and give her the other half of my mind.

I wish that we could get a line up of what she's going to be discussing (dreaming, I know). Wouldn't care about watching if Caylee isn't going to be on.

I'm thinking it might have to do with Tim's comments yesterday about LP's continual presence on her show. MOO

Ha...logged in at 7:55pm and saw that no one had started a NG thread. I figured there would be nothing on Caylee tonite...so I was gonna start a No Nancy Grace thread to discern where we all go from here. But, I was too late.

Tuned in to NG and see it is no Caylee. Maybe a little lull in the action is good. The A's have thrived off all the publicity. What would happen if it all died down? That has yet to be seen.

It is shocking isn't it. It seems Joran just can't stay away from trouble either! Maybe he'll actually be charged with something this time, or at least I hope so. :)

I hope they can bring charges against him for human trafficking.

Sickening.
Just kill .
Dispose of.
And wait 31 days. At least.
Eww. I think I'm gonna be sick now, for sure.

That's the thing, KC didn't plan for it but being able to put off her family and hide in plain sight for 31 days was key.

In normal families / circumstances the child would be missed in hours, a day so the trail is hot and it is a lot harder to lose the scent.

Given the 31 days covered for a lot, a long time window, time to do things, time for the trail to get confused and lost, etc.

Who else has gotten away with a family member being missing 31 days at the hand of a fellow family member before they are missed and reported?

Sickening.
Just kill .
Dispose of.
And wait 31 days. At least.
Eww. I think I'm gonna be sick now, for sure.

I've been sick to my stomach all day from searching and then with the memorial for our dear missing Caylee. If KC doesn't fess up, may she rot in you know where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025