Nancy Grace 12-9 Show Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her hair is pulling her down I think.

LOL! And what is this about Sheeba calling in yet again?! How does she do it?
Does Nancy call her before showtime and have her hang on the line till she calls out to her to ask a question?!

Oh jeez that Sheba from Illinois needs to get a life. She calls in every single night.

Does anyone else think Kobe(sp?) sounds exactly like Woody Allen? Drives me nuts.

Casey clip at the front of the show...I never caught that before! According to Casey, Caylee is the one that's going to make everything make sense...

Are you kidding me? how did I miss that little nugget?

Caylee will tell everyone where she has been and who has had her.

I won't be watching Larry King. The cable company can tell how many people are watching a show. I refuse to let anyone think I care what these two have to say.

LOL! And what is this about Sheeba calling in yet again?! How does she do it?
Does Nancy call her before showtime and have her hang on the line till she calls out to her to ask a question?!

LOL that's what I thought too!

I wish someone would write a new intro for Nancy. "Police DESPERATELY searching (uh, not really) for missing THREE YEAR OLD (uh, two years old), etc. Change it up, NG!

For some reason I never had good feelings about Ron's dad. Just something about him, inflated ego? Something LOL OK I just did not like him I guess the way he came across maybe. But I so felt sorry for them losing their son so violently. Horrible.

Oh and... "So why didn't mommy call police for 31 LONG days?" Uh, she never called the police. :(

For some reason I never had good feelings about Ron's dad. Just something about him, inflated ego? Something LOL OK I just did not like him I guess the way he came across maybe. But I so felt sorry for them losing their son so violently. Horrible.

I think he's done a great job of going after Simpson - who killed his son. I applaud both him and Kim Goldman.

Go Fred - pedal to the medal!

I wish someone would write a new intro for Nancy. "Police DESPERATELY searching (uh, not really) for missing THREE YEAR OLD (uh, two years old), etc. Change it up, NG!

Wasn't Caylee's third birthday in Aug.?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back