Nancy Grace 18 Aug 2008 - Let's Discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't the media personnel have any fact checkers working for them? And if they do, they should be fired!

I don't get why they are complaining of people actually looking for Caylee. The Anthony's CLAIM they were looking for Casey...the BH CLAIMS he will look for Casey....these people are the only people doing ANYTHING! Including the psychics!!

Then again, DNA may be back and chock full of goodness....

Just found it! People on Nancy's show should read up first before answering!

Details on what kind of clues the car holds were not available, but Padilla said a child's car seat was found in the Pontiac.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/commu...,2486087.story

Thanks Panthera...............I remember discussion of the car seat. I remember something about evidence suggests that Caylee didn't die in her car seat..........ie: left if the carseat in the heat.

He just said Zaneida Hernandez or Fernandez Gonzales. Good grief, bringing more names in now. This guy is working for Baez.

Yes, he's definitely working with/for Baez. That's why I think we'll never hear anything useful from him. We'll just have to look at his face everyday and listen to his jibberish.:furious:

Yes, he's definitely working with/for Baez. That's why I think we'll never hear anything useful from him. We'll just have to look at his face everyday and listen to his jibberish.:furious:

LOL....unfortunately but yes...but only for a week right? I read he's giving it a week!

There's too much interference going on with this case. The bounty hunter should keep an open mind since he has to know that there are women who murder their children. There's no evidence to indicate that Caylee is alive. There was lots more evidence to indicate that a murder took place. It's bizarre bizarre

Yeah, and he is irksome to me. I think he is shady, I don't like his sheisty vibe, and I have little to no respect for him. Now, if he got her drunk and shot her up with truth serum, I could quickly change my mind :) But we all know that he is going to ride the gravy train as long as possible. He doesn't care about Caylee, he wants the attention. My opinion only.

Wasn't there a report about the car seat, something about no evidence Caylee died in her car seat. I remember discussing this.
Thankx for the link panthera - that clears that up. Car seat was in the car. I thought so.

I wish we didn't have to listen to those calls anymore. Something about Casey's voice affects me like nails on a chalkboard. Am I alone here?

You know..... I'm starting to hope Casey DOES get out. Baez won't be able to control her & hopefully George will have a few minutes alone with her & mistake her for the media. lol

No car seat found in car either! I still wonder what happened to it. They said it hasn't showed up in any second hand stores, etc.

I thought for a while one of the reasons they were all over the abandoned car situation was b/c the carseat was left in it and everyone was saying the nanny should have had it??

armed men to watch her per the ticker on bottom of screen

That's my point, why would "Z" have it if Caylee was left at her apt.? If this car seat is indeed unaccounted for, that could be a huge "oops" on Casey's part, imo.
OH i can see her saying that the nanny asked for it cuz she wanted to take her somewhere..this kind of person (casey) can make up anything she needs to right on the spot.

But
i hear u and i agree
she already trips up.
Its just that she doesnt admit it
even when its pointed out to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads