Nancy Grace 18 Aug 2008 - Let's Discuss

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know, I'm beginning to think the GP's are starting to realize the possibility that Caylee is dead, and they are working on spinning an alibi for Casey.

Jeez, I hope not. I was hoping for spinning to get Caylee's body...

Yep. and look at this pic I found...drug eyes

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...sbirthday2.jpg

I disagree - as a photographer, that happens a lot when you're in a dark area (see the background of night?) and the pupils don't have time to adjust to the bright flash. Hence the large pupil size. The other girl isn't facing the camera as directly so the flash hits her eyes differently. Casey is head-on to the flash.

It doesn't bother Casey for her daughter, parents and brother to suffer the biggest loss of their lives, but when Padilla says "Make my life easier", she's going to grow a conscience and tell all? This guy is disgusting .

Omg. Yeah. Casey's finally going to tell us all what happened to Caylee so Padilla doesn't look bad to all the nay-sayers he's up against now? Brilliant strategy.

Poor Lee is probably hidden because this fiasco has embarrassed him so much. He probably quit while he was ahead so he could live somewhat of a normal life when this is over. The rest will all be pointed at and called "Freak"!

That's what I believe also.

He's willing to support his sister out of love BUT he's not willing to give up his whole life to support her lies.

Did everyone catch what BH said when asked what he'll say to Casey to get her to talk?

"Make my job easier." "I have all these people saying I'm just doing this for sensationalism... help me out."

LOLOLOLOLOL

Omg. Yeah. Casey's finally going to tell us all what happened to Caylee so Padilla doesn't look bad to all the nay-sayers he's up against now? Brilliant strategy.

You know letting her out to smack some sense into him, might not be SO bad. lol

Yeah, and he is irksome to me. I think he is shady, I don't like his sheisty vibe, and I have little to no respect for him. Now, if he got her drunk and shot her up with truth serum, I could quickly change my mind :) But we all know that he is going to ride the gravy train as long as possible. He doesn't care about Caylee, he wants the attention. My opinion only.

You do realize this is the 3rd missing child case he has worked? If im not mistaken the first 2 didnt get national attention, so i find it hard to believe he is doing this for JUST for the attention. Riding what gravy train?

The first phone call to her mother that she made sounded EXACTLY like my daughter-in-law when she is high on xanax!! I swear, she runs off at the mouth and won't let no one get a word in edgewise.
She eats 5-10 at a time then blacks out! It is like someone on speed!! bla-bla-bla

It doesn't bother Casey for her daughter, parents and brother to suffer the biggest loss of their lives, but when Padilla says "Make my life easier", she's going to grow a conscience and tell all? This guy is disgusting .

Evidently being able to paint her toenails will be the catalyst to the truth. My question is, will Leonard be painting her toenails?

Well, all I have left to say is I HOPE that freak isn't on
greta tonight! Much more of him, and I'll be volunteering to confess to ANYTHING not to have to see him again!

I disagree - as a photographer, that happens a lot when you're in a dark area (see the background of night?) and the pupils don't have time to adjust to the bright flash. Hence the large pupil size. The other girl isn't facing the camera as directly so the flash hits her eyes differently. Casey is head-on to the flash.

I disagree, but not in an argumentative way :)

This is also a very distinct trait of people on certain drugs. Unfortunately, all my high school friends got hooked on drugs, so I know the eyes too well. But if you notice, the friend has red eyes too, just they are dark brown so not as noticable. Maybe its the camera, but when I saw her doing the court house "strut" and grinding her teeth and she smirked at the camera, I deemed her on drugs right then. I really don't like her so maybe I am being too hard on her.

What?!!!

Her car seat has never been found???

Makes me wonder if she isn't still strapped into it in some lake or pond?

Nope.... just checked.... the car seat was left in the car.

Didn't we see pics of the car with the car seat in it?

Maybe in the video where they are using the thing someone thought was a gun you can see the car seat. This is the video where CSI was investigating the car.

If I were in the same position with my daughter/granddaughter I would swiftly be taken straight to jail... (do not pass go... do not collect $200) just after they surgically remove my size 7 shoe...

just say'n...

I love my children with all my heart but will never uphold them in wrong-doing.

:furious:

IMHO

Did everyone catch the raw interview of Leonard posted in the general thread? The reporters were snickering at him!

You do realize this is the 3rd missing child case he has worked? If im not mistaken the first 2 didnt get national attention, so i find it hard to believe he is doing this for JUST for the attention. Riding what gravy train?

He's going to get money off this. If he can get her on film and even have her on his show for a second, ppl will flock to watch it and see what she was doing during that time. He's also getting attention.

Well, I can't comment to that photo - I have light blue eyes, and in every photo I take, I look like the devil. Something with how you look at the camera or the flash.

BUT....if she was coming down off coke or meth, that could exp. her hostility in the first few jail calls. That, and the fact that she's an ASSHO1!.

I think those first few phone calls showed the real Casey. At least the way she dealt with her mom. She gets mad and "pissy" when confronted and when people don't do exactly what she wants. Once she really realized she was being recorded and the calls were being released to the public - her demeanor changed on purpose.

I was hoping that seeing Leonard Padilla talk about the case would inspire confidence that he will be able to get the truth out of Casey. But I just can't credit him with having the insight into Casey or even people in general that I was looking for in his statements. I also don't get a feeling that he has the slightest bit of interest in this as a possible homicide, and I don't get the impression he would reveal any information about a location if he comes to the conclusion that the Caylee he's looking for is no longer alive. I started out thinking his involvement might be a good thing, but now I'm reconsidering. Please let me be proved wrong about him!

If I were in the same position with my daughter/granddaughter I would swiftly be taken straight to jail... (do not pass go... do not collect $200) just after they surgically remove my size 7 shoe...

just say'n...

I love my children with all my heart but will never uphold them in wrong-doing.

:furious:

IMHO

I'm with you. I remember years ago I found a single edge razor blade, a mirror and this white stuff on the mirror in my son's room. I had my ex take it right to the state police to be tested. YUPPER!!! No fooling around with me.

We had that popcorn type ceiling in the bedroom and this is what the white stuff was. The blade was to his razor and the mirror was a mirror ... :bang:

I wonder why they never mentioned Casey going to court on Thursday!!!
Or that mom & dad rescheduled a jail visit for later this week including making an appt. for Lee to visit. It doesn't sound like they're planning on her getting out! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back