Nancy Grace 8.29.08 8 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't buy that a 20 minute meeting bewteen Padilla and Baez changed his mind entirely about revoking the bond... not buyin it for a second.
me either. I think he might lose his money if he revokes. If she shows up, he can get it back. I also agree that he's in it for the publicity. He has done zip looking for this missing child and wasn't that what he was going to do? Find Caylee?

Cindy and that one lady are really engaged in quite a conversation and I see one of the reporters and cameraman are filming every bit of it. I wonder if we're going to see that exchange later tonight?

i think padilla has something up his sleeve like tp said last night he has somthing way better than the pings with the phone records jmo by the way thanks for the link to the live cam

IMO, he has nothing up his sleeve. I don't believe LE is feeding tips to the person responsible for letting the creep get out of jail.

I think he's just enjoying the MEDIA SPOTLIGHT way too much to go home yet.

He came onto this case & freely admitted he's a media *advertiser censored* & I think that's one of the few times he was being perfectly honest about why he wanted to get involved.

Casey sent a girl some myspace messages. There is a whole below.

8/29 is how it starts out.

Thanks darlin! Couldn't even remember where I had started readin about it and didn't want to get off this thread.

I'm chuckling at this chick...she wouldn't have a job if everyone "got a life"...heehee

Tracy, you wanna take this or ?? I don't know a whole lot yet.

There is a place about this on the main Caylee Anthony page. Something about Casey writing to a 12 year old...I would explain but its nutty.

Hop on there or Channel 6 in Orlando and you will get the info.

Casey sent a girl some myspace messages. There is a whole thread below discussing it.

8/29 is how it starts out.

I think its all part of the "machine". To make Casey seem like she really cares a fig about her daughter or kids in general. IMO

Can Jane get her mouth any wider? And why must she YELL so much? Honestly, she is on my last remaining nerve.

God help me, but I miss my shiney-satin-shirt Nancy!

Cindy and that one lady are really engaged in quite a conversation and I see one of the reporters and cameraman are filming every bit of it. I wonder if we're going to see that exchange later tonight?

That was eluded to at the beginning of this show... it's one of the protestors who took offense to Cindy's statements calling everyone maggots, leeches and parasites.

Subpeona's handed out to George, Cindy, Lee and the neighbor..

Wondering why shovel boy neighbor was given subpeona for a child neglect case...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back