Nancy Grace - 9/03/2008 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nancy Disgrace starts blowing it right off the bat.

She asks her forensics guest to name one possible innocent use of chloroform, for Casey's sake. Wrong question because the issue here is not whether there was an innocent use of chloroform, but whether Casey could have used chloroform in a manner that would have had nothing to do with Casey's death. That is the issue. Another example of Nancy DisGrace unable to phrase a question properly.

Casey might've been involved in drugs. And Caylee might've died for reasons unrelated to Casey's hypothetical drug/chloroform use.

This "expert" is obviously trying to blame the LE. OMG.

Yeah but I do think the prosecution has their work cut out for them proving that sample wasn't contaminated. I dont think it was but a defense attorney would be all over this. of course, they will still have to explain the computer searches.

Kobilinsky is already working for the defense..............

"There's a reasonable explanation if she ordered it [chloroform] off the internet" he says. He just couldn't give any explanation for why someone would order it other than she killed her daughter.

The guy in the suit wants pay as a defense witness too, as does the woman.

Kobilinsky is already working for the defense..............

I don't know that he is or isn't, but Nancy DisGrace doesn't know how to ask the right question.

The issue is not whether there was an innocent use of chloroform. Casey could have conceivably been using chloroform illegally, without there being any chloroform connection to Caylee's death.

Nancy Grace is bad.

"There's a reasonable explanation if she ordered it [chloroform] off the internet" he says. He just couldn't give any explanation for why someone would order it other than she killed her daughter.

That was the other defense attorney that said that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Engel
Back