Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Sorry Casey had nothing but choices = she had loving parents "
snip

Do you have a link for that?:confused:

Cindy says Casey left on good terms.............

HA HA HA put perfume on a pig!!!!!

And the neighbors say they heard a huge blowup!

And she told her friends she was getting the house...was she planning on killing the family?

Chloroform would be one way to overpower those bigger than you...

This is getting really creepy.

Well, say I wanted my 3 year old to go to sleep FOR WHATEVER REASON I NEEDED TO MAKE HER SLEEP AND STAY ASLEEP instead of sleeping at bedtime hhhmmmmmm...

Go Online and look up chloroform. Matter of fact since it was banned from use by consumers and it's a known carcinogen what the hell!?

You know what I would do? Take my kid to the park, maybe take a swim and see how much energy they have left when I'm done wearing 'em down! Matter of fact, I guarantee I WOULD BE ASLEEP before they would!!

It's a new Nancy-ism: I don't care if you put perfume on a pig...!

John Lucich ALRIGHT I like his style, his suspenders!!

What's even odder is there is other stuff that COULD make your kid sleep if you wanted to drug them..I mean Benadryl knocks my 3-year old out..she has seasonal allergies. I just don't get why she would choose chloroform unless it was so readily available to her.

Welcome!

What I hate is that I have always liked Kobe- especially after so many other respected scientists flip flopped and basically perjured themselves in the Phil Spector trial. I guess I can understand that he is covering all scenarios about chloro, but the fact that he let us all know that Baez contacted him makes me wonder if he isn't on 'retainer' by the defense and is already spinning a possible defense!

It certainly bothers me that Kobe was contacted by Baez..as he said last night.

And now he sounds so defense oriented...

I cant stand these guys who are paid guns...

Ughhhhhh!!!! When will this be over??????? Why is Casey such a heartless,mean,cruel,evil,disgusting,low life,dirty, human being??? Well maybe, just maybe because she has Cindy for a mother. What kind of theroy or excuses is she (CINDY)gonna come up with when they find precious CAYLEE'S body???? Who knew u could kill ur daughter,keep ur mouth shut,party like a rockstar, and actually have people feel sorry for u???? ONLY IN AMERICA

Didn't Leonard say today that he'd be willing to re-post Casey's bond with the stipulation that she must reveal the location of Caylee's body?

Sounds like he wants it in writing this time, although the chloroform evidence may change everything yet again.

If it were me, I wouldn't bail her out until the body was in police possession. Of course, at that point, bail might not be an option.

The computer searches is certainly another piece of evidence linking the chloroform to one or some of the Anthonys. It's increasingly difficult, if not impossible, for the defense to get around that. But it's still not irrefutable evidence that Caylee's death was caused by chloroform.

Unless, like another poster just mentioned, the searches contained threads like "How to kill someone using chloroform" or "how to use chloroform to kill someone quickly".

That evidence would indicate the chemical was in direct relation to Caylee's death.

And if they find a body and are able to find out the amt of the chemical that will be the straw that broke Casey's defense.

What's a little disturbing is that he's been approached by the defense counsel for advice. We don't know yet whether he has been hired by them, but Cindy certainly seems to respect his opinion.

If his status as an uninvolved observer is open to suspicion, he can't be an effective 'expert' in this context. For all we know, he's throwing out hypotheses on behalf of the defense simply to see how quickly they can be refuted.

I see your point,but this wouldn't make his opinions any more or less valid. The opinion's the same, and should be subject to the same scrutiny. He's on National TV, exposed to the nation. If his theories are unsupportable, they will be made into swiss cheese immediately.

OK, I am confused, Casey comes clean, gives up the info about where the body is and Padilla reinstates the bond, what the courts are going to be stupid enough to let her out. Am i missing something????

Didn't Leonard say today that he'd be willing to re-post Casey's bond with the stipulation that she must reveal the location of Caylee's body?

Sounds like he wants it in writing this time, although the chloroform evidence may change everything yet again.

I took it as he's been feeling bad and here's the newest bait ~ I'll bail you out if you tell us where Caylee is ~ until you're convicted and go to prison. She won't say a word IMO.

Why do you say this? I am curious as to your theory?

I thought I heard LP say that Lee has been calling him all the time and asked LP if casey would tell where the body was, would he bond her out again. But, I could have mis-heard so I will listen again

OK, I am confused, Casey comes clean, gives up the info about where the body is and Padilla reinstates the bond, what the courts are going to be stupid enough to let her out. Am i missing something????

As nutty as LP can seem, I think his heart in the right place...and he really wants Casey to come clean so Caylee can get a burial....

But I agree that the nature of the searches will mean everything..

She hasn't been charged with anything but the first charges..neglect etc. and the other fraud, forgery etc. She can be bailed out right now..If they find Caylees body per her instructions and they file charges she is back in. I don't think they set bail for murder charges.

The interrupting people thing has made me crazy for two nights now. She is so busy thinking of what she is going to say next that she doesn't stop and listen to potentially good stuff. I want to scream.

ITA. She needs to learn the value of a follow-up question.

I am so relieved to see that Tim is still searching. I hope more people will help seach to bring her home. This is so sad. It's getting to me.

I'd like to know the date that the chloroform computer searches was done.

Before Caylee's disappearance would lead to Casey being the most likely searcher.

After Caylee's disappearance it could have been anyone in that family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back