Nancy Grace - 9/04/2008 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But the press release that just came out was from an agency for JB that's why I did the search

Chill Babe!

Not arguing, merely pointing out that I am sleuthing the PR firm for the anonymous bond poster. Not Baez or Casey.

Now talking about the chloroform..........not buying it but finding it somewhere........a caller stated they found chloroform at grandparent's house with a label dated 1949/1950.
Found? As in, in the shed?

I can try and help you guys get into chat how are you doing it? What happens?

I wanted to call in and tell the guy that said you can't buy it online without a code that I just found a site that let me go all the way through without having to do anything special. Maybe I did something wrong I dunno, but I liked the way Nancy did the little thing with her hands when she told him you could go on the internet.

Cindy mouthing off about Tim and Leonard misrepresenting themselves is really pretty bold!:sick:

Casey is the one who has misrepresented every single thing from the very beginning of this case! LIES! LIES! LIES!

Cindy is playing the BLAME game - except when it applies to her family. Cindy, OPEN YOUR EYES

I can try and help you guys get into chat how are you doing it? What happens?

Sliver... thanks! I click on the link to go to chat, and it shows the Java thing loading and then nothing. It just stops.

Me either! I always miss it. I wish he would just post on here!

I am thinking he does not want any words he places here to be open to public and a permanent part of this website.
Could it be?
I would not blame him.

Sliver... thanks! I click on the link to go to chat, and it shows the Java thing loading and then nothing. It just stops.

Is it after you have entered your username and channel stuff, then Java never loads and connects you?

I think LE does have enough to charge her. My thought process is that they are attempting to cross every 't', etc make sure ALL their ducks are in a row and they don't miss a thing. They only get one shot at this and if they move to quick, can you imagine her walking away free for good? Let LE have all the time they need. They'll GET HER!
Moving too quickly is a disaster. That's what saved OJ. The defense pushed the prosecution before they were really ready and look what happened there. Barry Shecht even admitted that rushing to trial only helps the defense. (Wish I could remember where he said that) The prosecution doesn't want to do that in this case imo. Once charged, the defense can rush it to trial.

Sorry if this has already been posted - I'm back a few pages.

This is the PR company Jose hired the other day:
http://www.thepublicityagency.com/

And this was their first press release on his behalf:
http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=0

I'll catch up eventually...

Thanks DianeB - that was the first one I found, but it wasn't the same name, so I thought it was wrong. I read elsewhere that the PR release came from the anonymus benefactor's PR firm - not JB's

Is it after you have entered your username and channel stuff, then Java never loads and connects you?

Yes after I enter my name and websleuths, java "appears" to load, and then nothing.

Ok for those who can't get into chat and wants to read I will copy and paste the conversation into a new thread if it hasn't already been started.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee
Back