Nancy Grace 9-11-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So nate says that Casey told cindy she was not leaving but if she wanted to talk they could go outside the apt. Cindy, Casey and Amy go outside, then nate says that is the last time they (he and tony) saw them. So riddle me this when did cindy get the duffle bags and clothes from the apt. She dumped out the clothes for the detectives later that night as far as I knew.

Casey knew that her belongings were retrieved from Tony's apt, because in one of the phone calls from jail, when she's talking with Lee, she says the lost blackjack might be the the bags of her things taken from Tony's.

I thought also that Casey was flying solo until LP told us about the lie detector.

I cannot see any scenario in which they had anything to lose by taking that test UNLESS they are hiding their guilt guilt guilt.

Law in FL:
It would not have been admissible in Court unless agreed by the procesution and defense attorneys and then approved by the Judge.

It could have cleared them. I heart LP.
They appear to be unclearable, no more, no less...
Thank you!! I knew there was a way it could be introduced into court!

Without reading all the fluff the big news is that the Anthony's would not take a LDT. This speaks volumns as far as being cleared and coming clean and finding Caylee. No dice they prefer to spin Casey's lies.

LP said that Lee became "very agitated" when lie detector was requested.........

My first post here and all of you are great detectives. I totally agree that "Lee" is afraid of something and he might have been the one to stop CA & GA from agreeing to the polygraph. By his actions lately, the stress is really getting to him..does he have something to hide?

Regarding the polygraph....I just read more than twenty pages here and I would suggest we watch this rerun tomorrow...if Patty gets it up.
Leonard stated that FBI got a positive response from both grandparents.....then when Lee found out (within minutes I think) he announced that THEY would NOT take the tests. The grandparents went along then with Lee's pronouncement.
Now, if I got that wrong I will agree to eat my hat without swallowing.
k?

My first post here and all of you are great detectives. I totally agree that "Lee" is afraid of something and he might have been the one to stop CA & GA from agreeing to the polygraph. By his actions lately, the stress is really getting to him..does he have something to hide?

Mimi, you and I watched the same show. LOL :clap::clap::clap:

Wow!!!:eek: Definitely t-shirts and signs.

daaamn. Hey isn't there someone here that is on Casey's friends on MySpace? It wold make an excellent comment on her profile!

Here is transcript from NG regarding the poly

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

GRACE: Whoa! Whoa! Wait! First time hearing of this. I`ve asked you 50 times what goes on in the house, and suddenly, I`m hearing they asked the Anthonys to take a lie detector test and they did not do it?

PADILLA: That`s correct. We were sitting in the RV and we saw -- first, there was a child protective services individual that went in, and then later on, some law enforcement went in.

GRACE: Wait. Are you talking about George and Cindy Anthony...

PADILLA: Yes.

GRACE: ... were asked to take a polygraph and they declined?

PADILLA: At first, they agreed. And then when Lee went back in there, he came back out and told us that he told them, No, we`re not going to take lie detector tests...

GRACE: Why?

PADILLA: ... and neither was he. I don`t know. I told him that was the best way to get cleared by the FBI of any charges or anything like that that might be coming down the road. And he said, No, I don`t care if we`re not cleared. We`re not taking them.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Without reading all the fluff the big news is that the Anthony's would not take a LDT. This speaks volumns as far as being cleared and coming clean and finding Caylee. No dice they prefer to spin Casey's lies.
It was also reported that searches for Caylee have been stopped.

Ok...I have a question and I haven't seen it addressed on the show. How did Casey expect to get away with writing all these bogus checks? I'm serious! I can't come up with anything other than she really does not live in the real world.

She does not plan ahead.

I really really really do believe that it was as simple as that. That is why she avoided her family.

She was avoiding Cindy and Georges questions because she knew she could not produce Caylee.

Was it ever mentioned if she dropped out of the picture with Lee during that time period?
Well I know he wasn't included in her so-called flurry of phone calls.

ya the way ca looked at him when he started telling that story was a look of fright! what reallllly happened the 24th? calling the police over gas cans? but yet they dont call the police when she steals $$$$$$$ from them, at least not til she takes off with caylee. maybe that has something to do with the poly denial.

That would have a lot to do with the refusal to take a polygraph!

Regarding the polygraph....I just read more than twenty pages here and I would suggest we watch this rerun tomorrow...if Patty gets it up.
Leonard stated that FBI got a positive response from both grandparents.....then when Lee found out (within minutes I think) he announced that THEY would NOT take the tests. The grandparents went along then with Lee's pronouncement.
Now, if I got that wrong I will agree to eat my hat without swallowing.
k?
You're right. GA & CA agreed to the polygraph, Lee was upset about that, Lee talked to them, then they all decided "no" polygraphs.

I don't know that is true. Altho I do know that NG does not tolerate fools well including people that call in. I would love to hear someone call in and ask some hard hitting questions for a change tho!! There are so many questions which NEED to be asked and answered.

Right? I would love to hear a challenge. Even if I am wrong. I'm not saying that I am right in any way. I would love to see a debate in any form but it seems that her callers are picked per her favor. Although I undertand WHY they would do that. Show me a Hannity and Colmes with both sides and I'll beleive it and participate as we do here.

I hate to say it...I haven't liked where my mind has been going lately, but I feel like the whole thing has been scripted.

You could tell it was an act when they were doing the interview. She was even finishing his sentances for him. Telling him the name of his favorite show like he doesn't know it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back